[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Demo "events" >tomorrow - guy next to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Pokémon Demo "events"
>tomorrow - guy next to the pokecenter
>5 days from now girl with hat who wants to show the guy that helped her
>18 days from now policeman in marina
>24 days from now girl inside ferry terminal who is afraid of boats

Anything else?
>>
No think you got it fame :) anyone else think it's weirds there is nearly a two week gap between events 2 and 3? Maybe it's tied to revealing certain pokemon are something?
>>
>>29261630
> :)

The leaks are over now...feel free to leave. See you next leak.
>>
>>29261630
>>29261401
I thought there was one in between 5 and 18 days.
>>
File: 1476761824599.jpg (168KB, 1242x892px) Image search: [Google]
1476761824599.jpg
168KB, 1242x892px
>>29261401
missed one
>>
>>29261401
guy with the pikachu
>>
Any word on if you get to transfer items or anything from the listed dates?
>>
>>29261895
The guy outside the poke-center gives you money items like everything else in the demo.
>>
right now you can only get nugget and star piece, right?
>>
>>29261725
>>29261812
Where's the guy with the pikachu?
>>
>>29261995
You need to be able to read to play pokemon games you know?
>>
>>29261895
There was a thread where someone emulated the demo and played the events with date change. Tomorrow we are getting 10 wiings, the girl getting on the boat gives a Comet Shard. Nothing from other events. Completing all the events apparently unlocks a short Lillie scene. That's all.
>>
>>29261984
Pokemon catching, pedophile Mysterious Man, defeating all the trainers on the road to the trial.
>>
>>29262107
>Pokemon catching
the Nugget

>defeating all the trainers on the road to the trial
Star Piece

>pedophile Mysterious Man
wut
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.