[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>absolutely no alolan forms for Pokémon from gens 2-6 Ok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1474415934018.gif (14KB, 666x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474415934018.gif
14KB, 666x750px
>absolutely no alolan forms for Pokémon from gens 2-6
Ok what the fuck could be the reasoning behind this stupid decision? Am I seriously supposed to believe they're pandering to genwunners aka the people who hardly play these games anymore? I was so excited to see who else (that didn't originate from Kanto) was going to get an alolan form but no instead we're stuck with some hideous geodude line, funny but dumb diglett line, UB's (which are also ugly), and the return if megas. I thought megas were ok but they should've been a gen 6 exclusive feature. Just like how alolan forms should be gen 7 exclusive and then gen 8,9,etc each should've started getting their own way of making old Pokémon relevant again. But I guess that won't happen since Gamefreak is getting uncreative as fuck. This franchise is dying just like the rest of Nintendo's franchises
>>
It allows GF to advertise the Gen 1 VC ports.
>>
Expect regional variants of Gen 2 Pokémon in Gen 8, Gen 3 variants in Gen 9, and so on.
>>
>>29260961
They're post game. There's an island for each region not Kanto.
>>
>>29261356
Horseshit, XY was all about Gen 1 pandering too. It will never end or advance to the next gen or move on in any way, Gen 1 will always be that gen getting pandered to now.
>>
>>29260961
>Ok what the fuck could be the reasoning behind this stupid decision?

>1st (First) generation
>Most popular Pokemon
>20th anniversary of the 1st (First) generation of Pokemon

Is it really that difficult for you autismio?
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 394x370px
>>29260961
>Johto is literally the same place
>Pokemon native to Kanto routes
>LOL ONLY KANTO POKEMANS
>>
I already accepted the fact that we would only get gen 1 alola forms But then they didn't even give us enough of those.
>>
Complaining that gen 1 exists on /vp/ is the equivalent of complaining about white people or the fact that there are only two sexes that you can't change on tumblr

prove me wrong.
>>
>>29260961
Test the waters with one gen, if it works and is generally well received consider expanding the other gens and designs with their own variants of pokemon likely found in the area from the other regions. Just happens that gen 1 is the easiest starting point.

I mean, couldn't you see them doing Johto or Hoenn mon adapted to Sinnoh? Or Kalos mon adapted to Unova? They always start small with the experiments.
>>
>>29261573
Just like Johto Megas right?
>>
>>29261492
Right so if all the other gens aren't as popular then why didn't they just stop making games after gen 1?
>>29261356
That's still fucking lame, each gen starting from 6 should've gotten their own unique way to bring old Pokémon back to life
>>
>>29261814
Because they still sell, dumbass. That doesn't mean they aren't the most popular.
>>
>>29261492
>still using muh anniversary excuse
>>29261457
>>
>>29262476
Then they should be treated just as equally you fucking dunce. Why are they excluded from these unique forms? Not everything revolves around the stupid anniversary
>>
>>29260961
Because the gen 1 games are on the eshop, if you're friendless or aren't willing to trade with others this could end up forcing your hand to get those to get the Kanto version of those Pokemon.

You can bet your ass if GSC was up Johto Pokemon would have gotten Alolan forms as well.
>>
File: IT'S CHESNAUGHT TIME.png (638KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S CHESNAUGHT TIME.png
638KB, 1280x720px
>No Alolan Victreebel
>All other Blue version exclusives got Megas, multi-generational evolved forms, or Alolan forms
This is the true crime.
>>
>>29263418
>You can bet your ass if GSC was up Johto Pokemon would have gotten Alolan forms as well.
bruh no, you know that's not true.
>>
>>29261597
Just like the Hoenn megas in the remake. Also they're approaching a thousand pokemon, variants are a logical step that if well accepted gives them more to work with.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.