[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thing makes no sense, what the fuck is wrong with its anatomy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: spider.png (24KB, 767x437px) Image search: [Google]
spider.png
24KB, 767x437px

If you look at it, its legs don't connect to it's "Head" but they all connect behind at some tiny invisible thorax?

And even if they do, that thorax is so tiny it can't support six legs.

wtf is wrong with this thing.
>>
File: leedle.gif (1MB, 256x196px) Image search: [Google]
leedle.gif
1MB, 256x196px
it's a pokemon
>>
>>29260813
And that explains shoddy design ...how?

"Lol its just for fun bro" isnt a valid excuse for designing a non functioning entity.
>>
See that little black bulge in the back above its head? There you go. There's your thorax you want so much.
>>
>>29260787
Look above the spikes on its head.

It's got an abdomen but it's mostly obscured in the sprite
>>
>>29260787
YOU HAVE ONE ANGLE OF A POKEMON

THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE AUTISTIC

ALL WILL BE REVEALED
>>
The size of its head is exaggerated by the bubble.
>>
>>29260859
it's a matter of perspective.
>>
File: Divingbellspider.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Divingbellspider.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>29260787
It's a diving bell spider, but its head and abdomen are switched. It's more obvious in its prevo

> that thorax is so tiny it can't support six legs.
Has pokemon ever followed anatomical realisim before?
>>
>>29260859
>>29260787
You're trying to draw anatomy conclusions when you only have a forward facing picture for reference. I'm sure it'll make sense when we see the whole body.

Also, pic related. Fennekin's head size also related.
>>
File: muh anatomy.jpg (217KB, 650x925px) Image search: [Google]
muh anatomy.jpg
217KB, 650x925px
>>29260787
>it's an anatomy fag
>>
File: chairzerd.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
chairzerd.png
54KB, 250x250px

If you look at it, its wings don't connect to its arms at all but they all connect behind at some massive invisible muscle system?

And even if they do, that belly is so large it can't support flight.

wtf is wrong with this thing.
>>
>>29260968
FUG forgot pic
>>
File: spider2.png (26KB, 767x437px) Image search: [Google]
spider2.png
26KB, 767x437px
>>29260886
>>29260878

Lets assume you're right. That still leaves a myriad of problems. Even if it has a tiny thorax, it's ehad is still comically huge and top heavy, that it would fall face forward everytime it tried to move.

It needs a counterbalance, Spiders have it as their abdomen, which, clearly is missing from this mon. Its not even a matter of perspective, because an abdomen with enough mass to counterbalance the creature would EASILY be visable from this angle.
>>
>>29261026
The bubble is magnifying the size of the head.
>>
>>29261055
Wrong. It isn't magnifying the legs pictured in it. its a neat theory but easily debunked if you examine it.
>>
File: anatomyscout.png (555KB, 400x993px) Image search: [Google]
anatomyscout.png
555KB, 400x993px
>>29260999
checked
>>
File: 856px-Pokkén_Fennekin.png (812KB, 856x1198px) Image search: [Google]
856px-Pokkén_Fennekin.png
812KB, 856x1198px
>>29261026
>muh realism
>>
File: 357.png (28KB, 433x422px) Image search: [Google]
357.png
28KB, 433x422px
>>29261026
>It needs a counterbalance
Tell that to Tropius
>>
>>29261076
The legs are behind it, not in it.
>>
>>29261076
the small brown zig zag above it's eyes is see through, you're actually seeing the brown body.
The head must be near hollow, with the bubble helping keep it upright. Happy?
>>
>>29261101
Fennekin is a bad example. Fenec foxes have hige ears and stand up just fine.

>>29261106
Brontosaurus heads are supported by their necks, and not very heavy compared to their 30 ton bodies

>>29261134
Yes, but you're viewing the back leg THROUGH the bubble, which in turn would magnify it from your perspective if you were correct.

>>
>>29260999
FUG that is one extreme asscheek spread and subsequent wedgie. Like damn. That uniform has got to have major poop stains.
>>
>>29260787
>looking at one angle of a 3D design
>claims to know all of its elements
>the autism that is this thread
>>
>>29260859
>shoddy
Man I wish all these fucking faggot Europeans would leave my board.
>>
>>29260787

The real question is; Why the fuck are you trying to apply logic to a game in which you literally encounter mutated animals [and sometimes even inanimate objects, which btw have genders and can breed] that can breathe fire, summon lightning, and bring shit back from the dead, which you capture fist-sized capsules [regardless of size, strength or anything else] and force them to fight until unconsciousness?
>>
File: spider3.png (36KB, 873x600px) Image search: [Google]
spider3.png
36KB, 873x600px
>>29261145
Still doesn't make sense.

Assume the bubble magnify theory is your basis,

The circled leg in figure A is hidden behind the bubble from out view. Us viewing the bubble, means we'd see that leg magnified, yet it's not magnified, it's the same perspective the leg should be at its supposed distance.

Your argument is that the head is magnified, but this is clearly contradicted by the fact the leg is not. Even if the head is in cased in the bubble, the view from our perspective would be the same, we would see both items magnified at proper focus.

At this angle, we would also see a subsequent Abdomen peeking out, which we do not.
>>
>>29261409
You're assuming i'm applying logic to the pokemon universe, and that is your folly. I'm applying logic to the creative team who designed them in the first place. People don't just design something without form and functionality, even for a fictional world. Everything is tested and proven to work to some degree of suspension of disbelief. We make ourselves believe that such a thing can be possible. Why do you think we laugh at things that make no sense such as laser powered vehicles and steampunk technology?

Theres some modicum of sense that goes on in a designers head when they draw/create something. Especially for a selling product that will allegedly make the company millions in profit. They don't hire a team of slouchers.
>>
>wailord
>when its body weight is compared to size, is apparently lighter than air
>can swim underwater perfectly fine

Shit doesn't make sense. It's a game. Get over it. Or better yet, type a strongly-worded letter to Gamefreak demanding they be more anatomically correct. I'd love to see their reply.
>>
>>29261414
You're right, I was wrong about the magnification.
But you didn't respond to the theory in that post at all.
>>
Literally raikou head in a bubble
>>
does anyone else think this guy's head looks like Raikou's head?
>>
>>29261704
>>29261715
raikoumind
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>29261555
The thing is, anon senpai, consumers won't cancel their preorder because one Pokémon isn't scientifically accurate!
>>
>>29261199
No, have you ever looked through a fish tank? The inside will be magnified and the other side with be proportionate
>>
>>29261734
Smart people are
Raikou minded
>>
My favorite part is that it looks like one of the fake Pokemon a "leaker" claimed to see in his "social experiment" for X and Y. Big headed spider with six thin, pointy legs. I think he had said it was part ice, though.
>>
>>29261945
This.
>>
>>29260787
Its head is magnified by the water bubble.
>>
>>29262198
Read the fucking thread before you post. Fucking leak season.
>>
>>29262236
leak season has gotten you stressed out? calm the fuck down anon.
>>
>>29262236
>>29261945
>>
>>29260787

Hey Mr Wanna-be biologist.

ITS A FUCKING WATER SPIDER. IT LIVES IN FUCKING WATER. IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE SUPPORTED BY MASSIVE LEGS BECAUSE IT LIVES IN FUCKING WATER YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>29262275
Too many new friends from leak season
>>
>>29261076
That's probably just due to lazy programming. Since the head is always inside the bubble, they can just resize it to create a magnification effect without having to add an actual distortion effect to the bubble.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.