[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wow, I love almost all of the revealed Pokemon! Gen 7 has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (43KB, 467x278px) Image search: [Google]
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
43KB, 467x278px
>Wow, I love almost all of the revealed Pokemon! Gen 7 has been one of the best in terms of designs so far!
>leaks drop
>WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE HAVE BARELY MORE THAN KALOS AND 90% OF THEM ARE COMPLETE TRASH ANYWAY! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't get me wrong, the low number of mons is valid criticism, hell, I'm mad too. But don't fucking do a 180 and pretend that you always hated most of the pokemon revealed because you're salty about the lack of them. Why is vp so full of edgy complaining faggots?
>>
>>29260335
The starters suck so much shit they make the rest of the region look bad by comparison
>>
>>29260335
I'm mad because

>another Fire/Fighting bipedal starter evo. FOURTH ONE.
>they gave best typing starter the Meganium treatment. what the fuck man
>SALANDITS EVO. FUCK
>no new megas, which means NO MEGA DRAGONITE AND ARCANINE.
>completely forgettable protags.
>ultra beasts are retarded
>another fucking Dragon pseudo

I don't understand GF. what the fuck goes through their heads?
>>
>>29260369
Except we knew about the starters long before any of the pokemon that were revealed in the leak. Any denialfag after Mallow was just memeing.
>>
>>29260436
GF doesn't pander to you.
>>
>>29260335
Pokemon has one of the worst fanbases ever. Bunch of crybabies
>>
>>29260436
Sound like more personal problems.
>>
>>29260335
What caused you to make this thread?
Did you just think that everyone was just gonna be sided with you, or where you purposely starting a dumb shitstorm?
>>
>>29260369

Nice job blowing things out of proportion.
>>
>>29260465
People just can't understand this point, it makes me think, really.
>>
I'm just a little sad over the small amount of 3 stage Pokemon lines this time around, when you exclude the starters, pseudo, and regional bird. XY didn't have many new ones either.
>>
>>29260525
People understand the point just fine, you just don't understand that GF is making a kids game that bases itself in a formula that makes it familiar to older players as well.
>>
>>29260335
>Wow, I love almost all of the revealed Pokemon! Gen 7 has been one of the best in terms of designs so far!
>Can't wait to see what it has to offer, since this is practically nothing
>leaks drop
>What they have shown so far is all there is
>All we have is practically nothing
People are supposed to be happy about this?
>>
>>29260597
But alot of people think they make the games only for older audiences, which are intended to be the minority of consumers.
>>
You can be disappointed at the small dex while still liking the pokemon in the dex.

That's were I am, sorta. I'm more let down there UBs and Legend/Mythicals take up such a big chunk of it.

>>29260436
>>completely forgettable protags.
Do you mean the player characters? The reason they seem so generic on the surface is because of player customization.
If you mean NPC, you need to stop. You haven't seen the story of the game. Can't judge their character arc yet.
>>
>>29260465
>>29260473
a fourth Fire/Fighting starter evo, Water Meganium, Salandit evo, protags and dragon pseudo are objectively retarded, lazy or bad.

waifufags and GFags need not apply.
>>
>>29260525
It seems like you can't understand that the people that aren't being pandered to aren't going to have anything to like. And thus, they will bitch that they didn't get anything BECAUSE they didn't get anything.
>>
>>29260335
Stop acting like /vp/ is suddenly dropping the game. Of course people are gonig to be upset that in a monster collecting game, there aren't that many monsters to collect. Despite it's linearity, I think Pokemon variety is one of the biggest factors in replayability for me. I can go back and play B/W today if I wanted because there is going to be a team that I haven't tried out yet. In SuMo, I found it hard to picture myself creating a team for a second playthrough. It matters.
>>
>>29260695
yes, the player characters. customization ruins it.
>>
>>29260436
The protags are bland and forgettable because they are a blank slate for customization.

We don't know if there are new megas yet. Most items were scrubbed and only regional dex mons were able to be datamined. That still means no mega dragonite or arcanine, but that's what you get for being an arcaninefag

Nothing wrong with another pseudo for the best type.

Also you could celebrate over the first fighting type pseudo, bit you choose to be a faggot instead

Salandit's evo is a huge lizard on two feet. Did you know the biggest family of lizards, monitor lizards, are known for sometimes standing and running on two feet? Komodo dragons are also monitor lizards. We got something pretty to close to a komodo dragon desu. It isn't waifubait at all.

Being upset about luchalitten is your fault for not choosing the best starter, rowlett, as soon as it was revealed.
>>
>>29260709
There's fucking 800+ monsters to collect. About 1000 if you count various forms. Is the difference between 802 Pokemon and 828 Pokemon really this big a deal to people?
>>
>>29260671
>>29260709
Did you read my post? I'm pissed about the lack of mons too. What's retarded is so many pretending they never liked any of the pokemon revealed when the reaction of the designs had been majorly positive until this.
>>
>>29260477
People like you need to understand that one of the main perks of anonymous posting is that you can just blow off steam
>>
>>29260730
Well, luckily the customization gives you a chance to express personality how you see fit through clothing, hair, etc.

I'll take the silent, nodding protagonist that I can customize and freely express how I see fit over a player version of N any day.

There's nothing wrong with either side of the coin. People like what they like.
>>
>>29260808
It's /vp/ man, people on the board would throw an autistic shitfit if it was a difference of fucking five pokemon.
>>
>>29260436
>Fire/Fighting

Stopped reading here
>>
>>29260833
So, you're complaining about something nobody is doing? Okay, Mr. Pancakes.
>>
File: 1476113453082.png (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1476113453082.png
3KB, 160x160px
>>29260730
>customization ruins it
So the thing running this game is (you)?
>>
>>29260709
There are less pokemon in bw's regional dex. Are you retarded? You don't have to do multiple playthroughs of SM with only 7th gen pokemon
>>
>>29260335
Don't worry man, I've always hated them from the start
>>
>>29260335

Alot of the ones revealed before these leaks were good though and their evo's were just boring. Same shit with A. forms, its a good idea and the ones shown so far weren't too bad but then you have fucking dugtrio and golem. It's just incredibly disappointing, good ideas ruined by lazy gamefreak shit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.