[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luchalitten will be a somewhat bulky Physical Attacker with mediocre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: stupid.png (56KB, 1302x892px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.png
56KB, 1302x892px
Luchalitten will be a somewhat bulky Physical Attacker with mediocre speed and HP and an average movepool, marking yet another below average fire starter. Meanwhile Robinhoot looks like it'll be quick with access to Brave Bird and Tidalm@ster looks like it will have good bulk and access to Aurora Veil.

Why do they keep doing this to us? Do they hate Fire?
>>
>>29260329
Something about moves was revealed? I totally miss it, can you show the source please?
>>
>>29260895
In part 1 of the datamine video it reveals 3 moves that seem to be linked to the starters. One is a move that ensures the next move is a crit, the other which is lucha's inferred move, prevents the opponent from using sound based moves and the third which is for popplios evo, functions as a light screen and reflect in one.
>>
File: 1447528266529.jpg (348KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447528266529.jpg
348KB, 900x900px
>>29260329
>>Do they hate Fire?
Shut up, out of all the starter types, Fire gets more attention than the other two combined.
>3 Fire starters in Pokken
>2 Charizard Megas
>Charizard getting the lead role in Origins, as well as taking the spotlight in multiple Pokemon movies
>Charizard in general
>Torchic getting his mega a year befoe the other two on top of being distributed to XY on release
Firefags have no right to complain, it's grassfags who should be making a scene.
>>
>>29261025
If that is true Rowlet3 may become OU even with the poor typing.
>>
>>29261293
>Need to waste a turn charging for a crit
>In the face of a 4x weakness to Ice

Anonymous, you're smarter than that
>>
>>29260329
Fuck, so I wasn't the only person who wanted to nickname Popplio3 "Tidalm@ster".
>>
File: MAMMMOOOO.png (270KB, 391x303px) Image search: [Google]
MAMMMOOOO.png
270KB, 391x303px
>>29261293
>>
>>29261344
Well in least I could be happy about Popplio3... I guess?
>>
>>29261352
My niggaaaaaaaa! Excellent taste.
>>
>>29260329
Litten is faster than Rowlet and has the lowest HP of the three, idiot.
>>
>>29261344
Hey, not because of that shitty move or anything, but it may see usage with access to Brave Bird and a good physical grass move. It may even learn Swords Dance.
>>
>>29261582
>implying it'll retain it's speed when it looks like a amputee Machamp in a cat suit.

It won't be fast, any fool could see that. 90 at best.
>>
>>29261582
Who could have guess that the buff tiger is the one with less HP.
>>
>>29261651
>implying they'll suddenly change starter stat distribution
>>
>>29261722

There's a lot of shit in SuMo that you couldn't imply would change from past gens but look where we are now.

Stop deluding yourself. Luchalitten being fast doesn't even make sense from a design perspective.
>>
>>29261868
>SuMo

nobody else post S*M* SuMo below this line:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.
>>
>>29261344
Wellm but in doubles this can help get easy O.K.
>>
>>29261448
What does that UU mon that can't switch into grass moves imply?
>>
>>29261868
Just because some patterns change doesn't mean everything will. And from a design perspective, a wrestler, one who uses reflexes with their strength, makes as much sense as an archer, who spends it's time being stationary to aim, as a speedster
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.