[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 1 megas got preferential treatment (TWO fucking Charizards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: gen-1-starters-540x308.png (109KB, 540x308px) Image search: [Google]
gen-1-starters-540x308.png
109KB, 540x308px
>Gen 1 megas got preferential treatment (TWO fucking Charizards and TWO fucking Mewtwos)
>all of the Alolan Forms are Gen 1

What's with GameFreak and their bias towards genwunners?
>>
>>29259454
first gen best gen
>>
>>29259454
easy to market and make money off of. At least that's what I think. Some people have said that Japanland isn't as genwun as the west is.
>>
>>29259454
it has the best designs. only pencil dick faggots will deny this.
>>
They're trying to win over a demographic that won't even consider buying their products.

At least Pokemon GO caught on, but who knows what will happen when Gen II gets added.
>>
>le kanto best game xDD epic first time blue amazing rival
Only expect it to get worse. They're going to do this gen 1 pandering to attract the GO crowd. Even though it probably won't be as effective as they hope.
>>
>>29259553
>I'm 12
MODS
>>
>waaaaaah waaaaaaaah waaaaah why do things older than me get precedent over things I grew up with?

fuck yourself op
>>
>>29259553
>Im 12
MODS
>>
>>29259553
citation needed
>>
>>29259563
This. How GF think they will get GO normies to buy a 3DS and a copy of the game is beyond me.
>>
>>29259454
My theory is because of the BST hike that occurs with each new gen, trying to make older 'mons usable.
Doesn't explain why gen 2 is completely ignored but
>>
>>29259454
They thought normies who'd ditched the series after GSC'd buy the games because "muh pwecious genwun mons get all the new gimmicks!".>>29259454
>>
>>29259454
They're desperately trying to win back an audience that no longer cares about their games and wouldn't play their new shit anyway if they did
>>
>>29259454
>What's with GameFreak and their bias towards genwunners?
It's the same with Marvel and SJWs.
>>
It's almost like Genwunners are onto something.
>>
>>29259822
>wah SJWs
>wah muh patriarchy under threat
Fuck off islamophobe
>>
>>29259606
>>29259707
>Taking the bait
>>
>>29259454

marketing to normies who never played other pokemon games and experienced the improvement of each generation.

basically boring babies who dont understand that pokemon is about finding and training new an different pokes rather than WHAAA I CANT PLAY THIS GAME IF I DONT HAVE MY VAPOREON, PIKACHU OR ARCANINE >:(
>>
>>29259454
They're trying to monetize their customers' loyalty. It's called "selling out."

>>29259535
I will deny it depending on what exactly you mean by it. If you mean that the average gen I design is better than the average gen VI design, I'd agree. But if you mean that the best gen I designs are better than the best gen VI designs, I certainly would not.
>>
File: accept.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
accept.png
537KB, 692x577px
>>29259852
>islamophobe
no please don't say that word it's the magic trigger word that manages to turn the thread into a shitty tumblr vs pol war go away go away go away
>>
File: 1474661448638.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1474661448638.png
171KB, 431x539px
GF gives not two shits about an autistic manchild's opinion on a japanese imageboard.

Bask in your irrelevance.
>>
>>29259454
>What's with GameFreak and their bias towards genwunners?
What's with genwunners and their bias towards genwun?

GF is pandering to their fanbase correctly. Blame the fanbase for turning Gen 1 into a meme
>>
>>29259852
Why wouldn't any rational man or woman even like islam?

Child raping prophet.

War mongering prophet.

Women have no rights. (this isn't too bad desu, look what happened when germany got a woman in charge)

Kills homosexuals.

Can't even draw a picture of muhammed without offending them.

Can't drink alcohol. (can fuck goats though)

Can't have pork. (but once again, goats are totally okay to fuck)

the islamic truck of peace in france.

San bernadino.

Orlando night club.
>>
>>29260339
Fuck off islamophobe
>>
>>29260099
pols need to grow up and face the real world. They're not going to be protected from these concepts when they leave their parent's basements. Don't coddle their precious little whims
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.