[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im claiming this as Marshadow, its a smoggy shadow and my autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: marshadow.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
marshadow.png
7KB, 256x256px
Im claiming this as Marshadow, its a smoggy shadow
and my autism automatically puts two and
two together. How do you like our first Poison
legendary /vp/ ? Will it get levitate?
>>
>not giving it a "special" ability with the same effects
>>
>>29258551
Strikes me more as a Dark type. Maybe even Dark/Fire, what with those eyes.
>>
>>29258551
its psychic fire
>>
>>29258551
It's going to be Ghost/Dark With Wonder Guard
>>
Honestly, I think it might just be typeless and have some sort of crazy lore about how it's a Pokemon devoid of matter or something.
>>
I hope it's Normal Ghost. They said it has a very unique typing.
>>
>>29258551
Has anyone actually put some though into this guy's importance? It is the only mythical Pokemon in the dex (considering it is after Magearna), meaning that it will be distributed next year, thus marking the end of Gen 7. This means gen 7 will be the shortest one yet, and probably the shortest generation the franchise will ever get.
>>
>>29258551
poison fairy
>>
>>29258978
I don't think it's mythical, I bet it's a prevo of the actual third memeber of the main legend trio, since solgaleo and lunaala both have prevos
>>
>>29258978
...what?
>>
Guys.

Its name starts with Ma.

It has a round head, two vertical oval eyes, and a small mouth about level with the bottom of the eyes.

It comes directly after Magearna in the Pokedex.

Magearna is basically a ghost contained inside the "Soul Heart" and forced to pilot a robot body around

Marshadow is obviously the spirit in the soul heart released from its containment.
>>
>>29259047
What's he's suggesting is that most gens have 3 or so event Pokemon so that they have one to promote in each movie until the next gen. It is pretty strange that there's only the one this time.

Unless, of course, there's such a thing as event Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>29258551
I like it. It looks like a teddy bear from the void
>>
>>29259085

>Magearna is basically a ghost contained inside the "Soul Heart" and forced to pilot a robot body around

Yup my tought exactly. It's pretty obvious.
>>
File: 493Arceus_Poison_Dream.png (30KB, 332x431px) Image search: [Google]
493Arceus_Poison_Dream.png
30KB, 332x431px
>>29258551
>First Poison legendary
>>
>>29259085
It has the little widow's peak and everything.

So, Ghost/Fairy?
>>
>>29258883
>people still think it's gen 5
Fairy is a thing, anon.
>>
Dark/Fire or Ghost/Fire
That would make it good against both Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
>>29258978
NX is right around the corner so I'm pretty sure SM are gonna be the last 3ds games

I think Gen 8 is coming up next and DP remakes after
>>
>>29259712
>Can be damaged by one type
>"HURR ANON THAT'S NOT A UNIQUE LEGENDARY TYPING"
>>
>>29259722
Neither would be unique though?
>>
>>29258551
It's ??? type
>>
>>29258551
looks like a dark/fairy to me
>>
Marshadow
The Demon Pokemon

The Pokemon that shouldn't exist but does

The destroyer of worlds

The great darkness
>>
>>29259085
Holy shit m8 it all clicks into place
>>
File: fUDv4R5.png (111KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
fUDv4R5.png
111KB, 417x234px
>>29259085
>>29259085

No... Are you serious? This is too much

>tfw Marshadow is literally the ghost in the machine
>>
>>29258551
This form is basically an twilight/ashen child-like creature.
It'd bet it gets another form that is like a huge creature that has a huge round section of it's body.
It'll have a line pattern laced around the "round section" and when it uses it's power it jumps into the air presenting a large dark round mass the the line pattern around it will glow making it look like an eclipse with the dark mass showing space connecting it to Lunalaa and Solgaleo.
>>
its dark fairy you retards. it looks exactly like megarnia but shadowy. yall are dumb
>>
>>29260670
no
>>
>>29258551
it's dark/fairy

screencap this, faggots
>>
>>29258812
That list will never be real, Anon.
>>
>>29259085
The Soul Heart isn't an object containing a spirit, it's an artifact that absorbs life around it to power Magearna, I don't want to dip into alchemyfaggotry, but it's similar to a philosopher's stone, a powerful object fueled by many lives.
>>
>>29262429
When the soul heart was put into the flying fortress and used to power the cannon, the cannon didn't fire because Magearna's consciousness still had control over where its energy went, and it was actively resisting. It basically had to be mind-controlled by Gengar to force it to fire. The energy in the Soul Heart has a will, and that will is the same as the will that drives Magearna. It may have been created from the drained life-forces of other creatures, but it is essentially its own entity now, and you might as well call that entity a spirit.
>>
>>29261115
Ghost fairy for sure. Or do we already have a ghost/fairy?
>>
>>29262794
And that will is Magearna, it's not some suit being piloted by a ghost, if there is a will behind the life burning inside the Soul Heart, it's Magearna's will. It's kind of like saying your own soul is a separate entity, and your body is just a suit being piloted.
>>
>>29262890
Mimikyu is confirmed to be ghost/fairy. We don't have a dark/fairy, though.
>>
>>29262990
You can take the Soul Heart out of Magearna. You then have a consciousness in one hand, and a lifeless robot in the other. You can put that consciousness into something else, and have the entity inside it drive/power that instead. You can put it back in the robot with no consequence. The robot part of it is superfluous. We're calling that particular combination of soul and robot suit "Magearna" but the robot suit part of it isn't necessary for there to be a living creature. At the very least, the Soul Heart is the living creature, but I think it's pretty likely that Marshadow is the living creature and the Soul Heart is just a means of containing and harnessing it.
>>
File: marshadow.png (228KB, 1024x790px) Image search: [Google]
marshadow.png
228KB, 1024x790px
Im claiming this as Marshadow, its a smoggy shadow
and my autism automatically puts two and
two together. How do you like our first Poison
legendary /vp/ ? Will it get levitate?
>>
>>29263350
Whoa whoa whoa, who says you can do all that? For all we know the Soul Heart is irrevocably bound to Magearna, it is likely the Soul Heart was created specifically for Magearna, a means to power the artificial Pokemon, rather than just any old machine. Again, as an example, it's like saying you can just pop your heart out and stuff it into any other living body to 'power' it
>>
>>29258551
Can't wait until its big, overbearing edgy super forme is unveiled.
>>
>>29260429
yhu meen hooper unbound
>>
>>29262890
Mimikyu
>>
>>29263705
I'm getting that from the movie. They take the soul heart out of Magearna and put it in a gun. The robot part is a lifeless husk. They put the Soul Heart in a big gun, but the consciousness inside doesn't want to fire the gun, so it doesn't fire until they mind control it. Later they put the Soul Heart back in the robot and it's fine, albeit suffering from some PTSD.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.