[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LE JUST TOTEM POKEMON MEME you guys are forgetting that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (12KB, 298x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 298x330px
>LE JUST TOTEM POKEMON MEME

you guys are forgetting that they actually DID attempt at scrubbing the demo this time
>>
> every scrubbed image is right after all confirmed totem pokemon

> "LE JUST TOTEM POKEMON MEME" YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS FOR GATHERING FACTS!!!!!
>>
>>29257741
>still trying to push this despite the fact that there's no scrubbed image after Wishiwashi, a confirmed totem
>>
>>29257706
Adding "le" in front of and argument and greentexting it doesn't make it invalid.
>>
Actually,I just realized. The entire dex leak that I saw had everything except it didn't have two Pokémon we know are exclusive to versions, which are Drifloon and Misdreavus. There might be more than we thought.
>>
>>29257842
No they're there.
>>
>>29257842
i saw drifloon and mismagius in the regional dex, so no.

>>29257741
where's wishiwashi?
>>
>>29257842
Huh? The folder I'm looking at has Drifloon.
>>
File: 74524675.png (121KB, 1161x358px) Image search: [Google]
74524675.png
121KB, 1161x358px
>>29257842
Nah you're just blind
>>
>>29257741
Where's Hakamo-o and Wishiwashi, you goon?
>>
>>29257766
>>29257880
>>29257962
Wishiwashi is a part of the trial challenge itself, not the totem pokemon that comes AFTER the trial is completed, thus it has no "totem aura" and doesn't have a blackened totem sprite.

Gumshoos for example isn't a part of its trial challenge, but it is the totem pokemon that comes after that challenge is complete, ergo it has a totem sprite
>>
>>29257933
Then the one i saw did not update, my bad.
>>
>>29257962
>Hakamo-o
815 and 816.png
>Wishiwashi
All evidence points to it being a misunderstanding and not actually a totem.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1387x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1387x2048px
>>29257933
HE DABBIN
>>
>>29258011
It was shown in a trailer with a special entry animation directly after the Gumshoos and Lurantis Totems' entry animations. What other explanation could there be?
>>
>>29257997
You dumb faggot. Totem Pokemon only get their aura IN the battles. We've seen totem Pokemon outside of battles and they don't have the aura. Just look at T-gumshoos, raticate and lurantis.
>>
>>29258074
Wishiwashi still isn't a totem. It's a part of the trial itself. The totem for that trial comes after you calm down Wishiwashi.
>>
>>29258114
Tell me what other Pokemon could be a totem for that trial then? Pyukumuku?
>>
>>29258208
Stop digging yourself deeper.
There's no Water type Totem in the files.
This has to mean Lana's trial doesn't involve a Totem.

That's all there is to it. Think rationally.
>>
>>29258267
>At the end of each trial, a mighty Pokémon known as a Totem Pokémon will be waiting.
>>
Hakamo-o : demo only

A-Raticate/Gumshoos : Ilima's Trial
Vikavolt : Sophocles
Lurantis : Mallow
Salandit evo : Kiawe
Mimikyu : cutie purple Ghost loli seen in demo trailer

>>29258335
PR speaking in vague absolutes to not spoil a twist. How much you wanna bet the end of Lana's trial gets crashed by an Ultra Beast ?
>>
>>29257933
Where can I see the whole list?
>>
>>29258475
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0kczw4taez6qht/sm.zip
There you go, friend
>>
>>29258420
Where were the totems confirmed?
>>
>>29258114
We set a big flashy wishiwashi entrance next to all the other big flashy totem entrances. I don't know how you can deny this.
>>
>>29258539
Download folder >>29258512
This is the Regional Dex.
There are some black files.
000.png is legit nothing, just has to be there.
599, 600, 601, and 602.png are almost guaranteed to be Zygarde Core and Cell

All other black files correspond to the Totems
>>
>>29258572
Nah, obviously they would give it a big flashy animated entrance just for a little thing where you have to calm it down.
>>
Maybe it's just a random Wishiwashi that attacks you in the middle of the trial, and the water captain decides that defeating it is good enough to count as passing the trial?
>>
>>29258599
>a trial challenge is just a little """minor""" thing who cares lol
>>
>>29258572
>>29258599
We can deny this because we have the facts.
Look at the files. You're the actual one who refuses to listen.
>>
>>29258011
>All evidence points to it being a misunderstanding and not actually a totem.
this is quite a gymnastic you are making there. "it doesn't count" that you only prove by your own conclusion. Learn to use facts, faggot.
>>
>>29258650
I looked at the files and concluded they don't have to do with the totems.
>>
Okay

SO LET'S SAY WISHIWASHI IS A TOTEM

and let's say IT DOES HAVE A TOTEM SPRITE

but that totem sprite IS NOT IN THE DEMO'S DATA, the ONE totem pokemon that does not have a totem sprite

Now pause.

What exactly does that prove other than "Totem Wishiwashi is not in the demo data"? What is the point attempting to be made here? Do you think this magically means we have 50+ more new Pokemon on the way?
>>
>>29258662
You're the one who should learn to use facts. I'm sorry you can't manage to grasp this.
>>
>>29257997
Alright what about Hakamo-o.
It was a totem in the demo and it doesn't have a scrubbed sprite next to it.
>>
>>29258736
Yes it does, read the thread.
815 and 816.png
>>
>>29258736
It does though.
>>
People are forgetting that the Totem mons are different between versions.
>>
>>29258733
>the ONE totem pokemon that does not have a totem sprite
We haven't all agreed that these scrubbed pics were for the totems.
>>
Kinda new here. Whats the general Consensus?
>>
>>29258823
That's just you being dumb.
>>
The reason Wishiwashi doesn't have extra files is because the totem just uses its school forme model permanently and its allies are just the non school forme.
>>
>>29258733
Or maybe you're making assumptions about the totem sprites. Whether or not they're even totem sprites and not something else. We don't know what these missing sprites are. We can only guess
>>
>>29258862
They are Totem Pokémon. Some are being delusional and think that it means new Pokémon.
>>
>>29258916
How much denial can you actually hold inside one brain, holy shit.
They are the Totems.
>>
>>29258916

>>29257446

We got a ghost girl trial captain from the demo trailer, and Mimikyu happens to have a blackened sprite in the data.

You're right, "we can only guess", but we have enough context at this point for those guesses to be pretty accurate.
>>
>>29258916
>almost all missing sprites appear just after pokemon that are confirmed totem pokemon
>only 2-3 blank sprites after pokemon that we didn't already know where totems
>somehow it is out of line to reach the logical conclusion that these are in for totem pokemon.

Also here's another couterpoint to the Wishiwashi argument. They need the new slots because the totem pokemon are actually larger, so the model info has to be different, meaning they need to have an entity in the game for them. However they just reference the model from the regular sized one and upscale it, instead of actually storing it, hence the blank images, which are just placeholders.

Wishiwashi, which is already huge, doesn't get the bigger scale, so it is literally just a Wishiwashi, no new entity in the game code needed.

There, now it has been explained why he doesn't have one, even if he is the totem
>>
Aren't the totems only sized up models of the original mon with an effect applied though? Not in denial, just curious why they would need their own placeholder sprite.
>>
>>29258976
I'm not the one stupid enough to think that the giant Pokemon shown off along other totem Pokemon with a similar entry animation is somehow not a totem because of vague datamined information.
>>
>>29259079
Wishiwashi IS a totem, but it doesnt need a totem sprite. It's already ginormous.
>>
File: Laugh Brendan.jpg (43KB, 632x469px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh Brendan.jpg
43KB, 632x469px
>>29257706
>denialfags have moved on from calling the starters fake.
>>
>>29258890
Oh, that's actually something that makes sense with the evidence we have.
If Totem Wishiwashi doesn't need additional files because its School model is already Xboxhueg, then I gladly admit that I didn't think of this possibility.

There, are you happy, >>29259079 ?

Anyway, whether >>29258890 is right, or the Wishiwashi not being a Totem at all is right, it HAS to be one of the two.

MEANING
IN EITHER CASE
The mystery of the black files, a.k.a the thread's topic, is closed once and for all.

Nothing is missing.
We know what they are.
End of debate.
>>
Where is the legendary trio?
>>
>>29259223
Near the end?
>>
>>29259223
No trio. Marshadow is Mythical/event legendary.
>>
>>29259273
No trio seems very unlikely.
>>
File: 75463456.png (211KB, 1162x480px) Image search: [Google]
75463456.png
211KB, 1162x480px
>>29259377
Did you open the folder ?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.