[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3J w4Iv8nmo The Mudsdale w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1476757391504[1].png (274KB, 580x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476757391504[1].png
274KB, 580x338px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Jw4Iv8nmo

The Mudsdale waif and Pelipper man are actually Kahunas, not Trial Captains. The ghost girl is a captain for sure, though.

Looks like "lel only seven trials!" meme not exactly BTFO just yet. Honestly with the lacking dex, would it really surprise you if there were only seven by this point?
>>
>>29257446
7 normal Trial Captains, 3 Kahunas

1 on Melemele, 3 each on the other two. Last island seems nearly uninhabited

That's my view
>>
>>29257680
Hala, Olivia, Mudsdale waif, and Pelipper bara would make 4 Kahunas though
>>
alola breeds amazing lolis damn
>>
>>29257768
My theory was based on the 4th island not having anything, but I suppose they could have one or two trials and a bara captain
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 610x1570px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 610x1570px
>>29257446
Huh, I didn't consider that they'd be Kahunas. Ghost girl being a trial captain matches with the datamine too. Does anyone see the trial captain pendant anywhere on her?
>>
Nice eyebrows.
>>
I assume that the reason that most of the trials are the second island is because the Ultra Beasts hijack the storyline after that point and the last two trials are just an excuse to move to the next island.
>>
>>29257446
Are you guys stupid ? The Pelliper guy is a regular npc, he appeared in some trailers before in the background, you can even see him at 0:51
>>
>>29257446
Well, there are only 7 totem pokemon
>>
Guzma better be given the title of 8th Captain by the end of the main story.

>Something something Guzma beaten
>Aether something something Ultra Beasts attack
>Guzma holds them off so you and Hau (maybe Lilie and Plumeria) can escape, explosion shortly after
>Guzma escaped, but was hospitalized
>After the Ultra Beasts are finally dealt with, Guzma shows up with Kukui and all the Kahunas and Captains
>Guzma, for his bravery and help with the events of the game, is given the title of Captain
>He's the Elite 4 champion of the game, and beating him gets the credits

I need something like this.
>>
>>29258094
Ghost girl is wearing the pendant in her hair.
>>
>>29257446
Hard to believe that little girl's a kahuna when Olivia gets attention for becoming one at a super young age.
>>
>>29258891
This. Unless were getting a case of baba loli.
>>
File: Sideways Maui.jpg (843KB, 3571x3355px) Image search: [Google]
Sideways Maui.jpg
843KB, 3571x3355px
Wasn't there also Kahili who was mentioned in the demo. They said she was a strong trainer and a golfer, so It'd be this island. The area seems to have an absence of trials, and golf would fit for one.
>>
>>29258094
Hair clip
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.