[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't care what anyone else thinks. This is going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Pokemon Sun Best Pokemon.png (863KB, 984x904px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Sun Best Pokemon.png
863KB, 984x904px
I don't care what anyone else thinks. This is going to be my favourite Pokemon generation hands down because of these guys right here
>>
>>29257223
i shall now commence to berate you for your personal preference and try to make you not enjoy these designs because i dont personally, and in the procces make myself look like a retard. Faggot
>>
File: 2364128.png (173KB, 279x265px) Image search: [Google]
2364128.png
173KB, 279x265px
>>29257317
Genuinely the best response i have ever seen. Hats of for you.
>>
>>29257223
The yeti is so fucking ugly it's not even funny.
>>
>>29257223
Love most of the designs this gen. But most of the complaints have been
>too few mons
>too many one-stage gimmickmon
>spoiled almost all the mons before release
All these critiques are valid
>>
>>29257403
>Too few?
I feel this is decent desu
>gimmickmon
Can't argue there
>Spoiled
I was going to avoid the pokemon side of the internet. Then i didn't
>>
>>29257403
not op, the yes they are valid but they are disgustingly exaggerated they way /vp/ portrays them, it just adds fuel to the hate train
>>
>>29257385
>Hating on the crabominable snowman.
>>
>>29257403
so the exact same complaints as Gen VI? why did anyone think it'd be different? Idiots.
>>
I'm perfectly fine with the Alola mons.

It's the Alolan forms that rub me the wrong way. Marketed as some big deal and only 10 kanto families are affected, two of which being that fucking persian and dugtrio with a wig.

Whatever. Muk and Ninetales are all I need.
>>
>>29257223
Urchin-chan's evo is unmitigated garbage
>>
>>29257639
I quite enjoy it and personally can't wait till i see it animated in the games
>>
>>29257639
I like it. Reminds me of those ancient tank ideas.
>>
That's great, OP.

In the mean time, I've yet to give a actual legitimate shit to any of the designs so far.
>>
I agree wholeheartedly except for the first three
>>
File: thebest.jpg (92KB, 528x616px) Image search: [Google]
thebest.jpg
92KB, 528x616px
>>29257223
you got half right
>>
>>29257223
>liking human with a cat head
>liking ugly spiky shit turtle
>liking that retarded looking crabbrawler evo
>liking the literally what thing with spikes
>liking ugly bubble crab thingy
remove yourself from this board
>>
>>29257385
maybe that's because you're trying too hard to call it just a yeti pokemon, as opposed to what it actually is, a yeti Crab. it is an amazing yeti crab pokemon. thats what it is supposed to be and it does it well. your inability to recognize more than one inspiration is a result of your rampant autism forcing absolutist mindsets on you. not everything is black and white, 0 or 100. there's a big spectrum, gray area, and a lot of overlap. your inability to think properly and make the right connections is not the fault of nintendo.
>>
>>29257773
>>29257777
>>
File: nourgay.png (264KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
nourgay.png
264KB, 470x313px
>>29257888
fuk u nigga
>>
File: yeticrab.jpg (189KB, 783x1280px) Image search: [Google]
yeticrab.jpg
189KB, 783x1280px
>>29257916
this
>>
>>29257726
>>29257679
I wouldn't mind it so much it its body didn't shrivel up

I only use cute mons
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.