[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the riddler was just a lying piece of shit, all he got right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: subliminal.jpg (96KB, 670x489px) Image search: [Google]
subliminal.jpg
96KB, 670x489px
So the riddler was just a lying piece of shit, all he got right was the toucan and it was predictable as fuck, he didnt even got it on the right spot, And what the fuck was the japanese/anime girl meaning?
>>
>>29256506
He got the monk staff being related to Jangmo-o's evolution right.
>>
Aristotle?
>>
File: 1476828227190.jpg (154KB, 670x489px) Image search: [Google]
1476828227190.jpg
154KB, 670x489px
>>29256506
muh fiasco
>>
>>29256506
>All he got right was the toucan
>Ignoring everything else he got right
>>
File: 1476485502621.png (723KB, 1280x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1476485502621.png
723KB, 1280x1049px
not sure if you're trying to bait everyone about the anime girl thing or not- but to me it's obvious he was talking about tsareena. the mid evo for that line is anime af
>>
The Yukie/Yin riddle was Silvally.

Copy paste this to save lives, I've seen too many not getting their Riddler updates straight.

>Yukie "Nakama" (comrade in chinese)
>"Yin" (silver in chinese)
>>
File: of8dy2nXbg1so6dd5_400.png (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
of8dy2nXbg1so6dd5_400.png
16KB, 256x256px
Here's your Philosopher's Stone
>>
>toucan
>predictable as fuck
thats the most baffling decision in this gen
>>
>>29257794
Why isn't it a separate fucking Pokemon?
>>
He pretty much just made generic guesses and then left it up to people to match them to things
>>
>>29257945
>Silvally and Oranguru were random guesses.

Yeah no.
>>
>>29258043
It's either that or he knew some stuff and made the rest of the shit up. Won't stop people here from twisting logic in every direction to try and make it all fit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.