[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when the series should have ended with gen IV and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: CIVEjOeUcAAlUNL.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CIVEjOeUcAAlUNL.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>tfw when the series should have ended with gen IV and it's too late to go back
>>
No it's not. Just stop playing Pokemon you autist. No one is forcing you to keep playing.
>>
Gamefreak needs to fucking chill and not make another Pokemon game for at least five years. They should focus on making Drill Dozer 2 and other games.

Masuda needs to be fired as well.
>>
>>29254981
>When the series should hace ended with the worst games in the series

HGSS saved gen 4 from being shit
>>
>>29255073
Why? The game isn't even out yet. SM could be great.
>>
>>29255076
>Not liking the goat region

Kill yourself
>>
>>29255073
Do you think marvel should stop making superheroes movies too? And don't say hurr capeshit
>>
>>29255119
The demo is fucking awful.

>>29255242
Yep. It's rehashed shit with the same cliches and plot every time.
>>
>>29254981
Or you know after the games with every gym leader and champion in it

Gen 4 would have been good too though
>>
>>29255274
The demo barely has shit because of all the datamining that happened last time.
>>
>>29254981
You wanted the series to end on its weakest note?
What are you, stupid?
>>
News flash: You can quit Pokemon!

Yes, I know it's a weird concept. You can actually stop caring about the series and move on with your life!
>>
>>29255242
>capeshit
>>
>>29255433
Just like how you can quit 4chan?

Fuck off
>>
SM will sell just as much if not more than XY/ORAS.

The series aint going anywhere, retard
>>
>>29255495
Not that much due to hacking and 3ds life cycle ect.

But it will still very well
>>
>>29255541
>he thinks hacking is that prevalent

wew
>>
>>29255393
I don't understand why Pokemon needs a demo.
>>
>>29255433
Don't worry about it. Everyone calling it shit and the death of pokemon will still buy the game and play it until the next gen then that one will be called shit and the end of pokemon. I'm just going to enjoy the game myself.
>>
>>29254981
Perfect ending:
Gen 5 is removed
Gen 7 is removed
Gen 6 gets all Gen 7's regional forms and Z-moves to fill out the rest of its non-story content, and Gen 7's story is compressed down into Gen 6's postgame after Gen 6's story is rounded out.
This would make the games after Gen 4 an epic last hurrah with tons of new fun gimmicks and the series can rest in piece.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.