[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Bad starters > Removing Mega Evolution > Removing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1470738551842.jpg (28KB, 234x296px) Image search: [Google]
1470738551842.jpg
28KB, 234x296px
> Bad starters
> Removing Mega Evolution
> Removing 3D
> Removing sky battles
> Making the game even more babby friendly with the IV shit
> Ugly ass "ultra beasts"
> Z moves that absolutely no one cares about being the new main feature
> Aloan forms being ridiculously lazy
> Revealing almost every pokemon before the game is even released

They fucked up ORAS and they fucked up Sun/Moon. I'm getting really tired of them introducing mechanics only for them to completely abandon them one generation later. Don't spend too much time learning those Z-Move dances because they'll be obsolete within 3 years.
>>
>>29253405
>Removing Mega Evolution

back in my day shitposting meant something
>>
>>29253405

Where to start? The starters being bad is subjective and I and many others think they're among the strongest set yet.

Mega Evolution hasn't been removed, just not expanded on. Considering that in the last gen, there was 1 mega for every 7 fully evolved or single stage pokemon, this seems fine. (48/348 if anyone wants the numbers)

3D was hardly utilized and caused the games to run like shit anyway so it's your fault for enjoying a shit gimmick.

Sky battles were also terrible, this is the first time I've seen someone who isn't glad they were removed.

The IV shit isn't 'babby friendly', it's just smart. I recently caught a Shiny Swablu in ORAS. If we were stuck with Gen 6 mechanics, my cool new Shiny pal would never be used competitively because it's IV's just aren't great. I would probably end up injecting to get a viable version of it at some point. Now I can use my shiny friend, 100% legit, and feel like I achieved something. I have nothing against injecting, I've been hacking since DPPt, but the more Gamefreak does for it to not be a necessary evil, the better.

Alolan forms are hilarious and got people to actually give a shit about pokemon they wouldn't have in years. They're no lazier than the original designs in most cases.

I'll give you Z Moves and revealing too many mons but they were bound to get leaked eventually, GF just wants the jump on leakers. Also,

>Learning Z-Move Dances

Autism
>>
File: 1470113688934s.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470113688934s.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>29253405
>>Bad starters
Wrong.
>>Removing Mega Evolution
They're not gone. There just aren't any new ones. And thank God for that. There are already enough.
>>Removing 3D
Who cares? It's just a gimmick.
>>Removing sky battles
Another shitty gimmick no one cares about.
>>Making the game even more babby friendly with the IV shit
You can't raise their IVs unless they're at Level 100.
>>Ugly ass "ultra beasts"
Wrong.
>>Z moves that absolutely no one cares about being the new main feature
Wrong.
>>Aloan forms being ridiculously lazy
The only ones that are lazy are Alolan Persian and Alolan Dugtrio.
>>Revealing almost every Pokémon before the game is even released
That's your fault from not avoiding the videos.

Come on, man.
>>
>>29253405
>> Removing sky battles
nobody liked that shit
>>
>>29253405
What IV shit?
>>
>Removing 3D
oh man i sure miss getting fucking eye-sores when I'm playing games
Seriously, who still gives a fucking shit about 3D in this day and age?

>Removing sky battles
oh yeah I completely that terrible format existed. Thank you for reminding me.

>Making the game even more babby friendly with the IV shit
Playing bike simulator isn't hard and not everyone has the time. One day, you will no longer have that time either.
>>
>m-muh nostalgie-walgies

These pokemon are awesome.
>>
>>29253405
>Removing Sky Battles
>Removing 3D
>>
>>29253405
They didn't remove Megas. The Mega Stones are still in the game.

Also, no one used Sky battles anyways, you're just looking for shit to complain about
>>
>>29253405
>> Removing Mega Evolution

But I thought /vp/ hated mega evolution.
>>
>>29253405
>Bad starters
The only well designed are Rowlet, Rowlet3, Litten, Popplio, and Brionne. Everything else is shit.

>Removing Mega Evolution
Maybe you wanted to say "No new Megas". Mega Evolution are STILL in the game.

>Removing 3D
From battles? Yes, but Poké Finder uses it (which is a shame because Poké Finder already struggle to run properly)

>Removing sky battles
Tell me again what was it purpose.

>Making the game even more babby friendly with the IV shit
At least now you only have to care about Natures while breeding instead of IVs and Hidden Power. For Hidden Power users, this is the best thing they have added.

>Ugly ass "ultra beasts"
Agree. They spent time on this instead of making more Pokémon or Megas.

>Z moves that absolutely no one cares about being the new main feature
Some Pokémon that lacks strong STABs and/or good coverages might beneficiate from this, like Flareon carrying Z-Crystal and Flare Blitz, or Hidden Power users.
>Alolan forms being ridiculously lazy
Like I said with Ultra Beasts, they instead had to make more Pokémon or Megas.

>Revealing almost every pokemon before the game is even released
Is not so hard having the surprise element, but when we are talking about Game Freak...
>>
>>29253405
>> Making the game even more babby friendly with the IV shit

Aka
>I'm a complete dunce who never played competitively so I have literally no idea what I'm talking about

What's next, destinity knot buff was a bad thing too?
>>
> Bad starters
theyre meh at worst
> Removing Mega Evolution
GOOD
> Removing 3D
and the poke models look way better so who cares
> Removing sky battles
who cares
> Making the game even more babby friendly with the IV shit
fixing IVs is a good thing retard
> Ugly ass "ultra beasts"
subjective
> Z moves that absolutely no one cares about being the new main feature
yeah Z moves are dumb
> Aloan forms being ridiculously lazy
kys
> Revealing almost every pokemon before the game is even released
just like every gen?
>>
Whatthefuk GF have removed sky battles!
>>
>>29253574
You know what they meant.
>>
File: 1397848065601.png (501KB, 588x759px) Image search: [Google]
1397848065601.png
501KB, 588x759px
I only feel salt over the IV change.

I spend so much time riding a bike back and forth over the gens. So much 'just barely not good enough', so much frustration over getting quad-flawless shit that I had to ditch because of wrong nature. At least, when RNG wasn't cracked, but it's not a magic button that lets you get what you want on the first try.

How is it okay that I had to plow through that shit but now nobody will have to? Is that how maple story players spelt when cash shop was introduced?
>>
So how bad is the frame rate?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.