[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rowlet's final is called Ravarcher and is Grass/Flying,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1447370444724.jpg (258KB, 738x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1447370444724.jpg
258KB, 738x1035px
Rowlet's final is called Ravarcher and is Grass/Flying, Litten's final is called Belgre and is Fire/Dark and Popplio's final is called Sirenade and is Water/Fairy.

One gains the title Champion after you have completed all trials and defeated the kahunas. Trial Captains are Gym Leaders and Kahunas are Elite Four you battle mid-journey. There are 4 of them. With that being said, someone already surpassed you. It is neither Ash nor Hau.

Yes, Ultra Beasts are catachable post game, but in order to do that, you have to get a special Poké Ball, called the Aether Ball. You can catch only one Ultra Beast per game with this ball.

Zygarde Cells are Ultra Beasts. They are not usable in-game however. The others are, like I said and once you catch one of them they'll have odd typings that don't even make sense. UB-02 Beauty is for example pure Flying while UB-03 Freeling is Ground/Dragon. Their abilities don't make sense either. UB-02 Absorption has Pixelate.

Think of Ultra Beasts as someone's Pokémon counterpart. They are desperate to become a being. Lillie's story is that she interacted with UB-01 Wisdom and fused with her. Once fused, Ultra Beast does not have the will to interact with Pokémon. They don't possess any intelligence unless combined with a human being or under the ownership of a trainer.

There are unrevealed Pokémon, but I guess you'll have to wait for an update.

Team Skull are the main villains. Their endgame is one big punchline though, so be prepared if you don't want to be dissapointed.
>>
>>29251948
>Team Skull endgame us just a huge punchline.

Sound's like something GF would do. So I'm included to believe.
>>
File: 1474971414359.jpg (15KB, 269x247px) Image search: [Google]
1474971414359.jpg
15KB, 269x247px
>>
File: 1476806189808.png (25KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476806189808.png
25KB, 256x256px
>>29251948
FUCK ALL THAT ANON, I JUST NEED TO KNOW ONE THING.

WHAT
TYPE
IS
THE
WIMPOD
EVO
>>
>>29251948
>Source: My Ass

I'm more willing to believe the Entermaid/Robinroot stuff than this.
>>
>>29252236
It's Rock/Bug now shut up...
>>
>>29252236
Water/Steel
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.