[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you rank the current shitstorm, how long do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: anon was buffeted by the shit.jpg (87KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
anon was buffeted by the shit.jpg
87KB, 720x478px
How would you rank the current shitstorm, how long do you think it will last?
>>
Who cares.

Hopefully Sun and Moon have dreadful sales so they go back to making Pokemon that remotely resemble animals.

X/Y sold 14 million.
OR/AS sold 11 million.

Let's hope SuMO sells less than 10 million.
>>
I give it all week.
>>
>>29251309
le "there were never non-animal based pokemon in gen 1"
>>
>>29251309
With the datamine shitstorm plus 3DS hacking AND being at the end of a handheld lifecycle you can bet your ass it will sell less, on top of the people burned by Gen

Inb4 some GF dicksucker comes in to tell me something like itll sell a shitton, yeah no shit these shitty games sell a lot but watch how it does in comparison
>>
>>29251902
I think it'll sell well. Late gen games usually sell require well actually, and PokemonGO has renewed public interest in the franchise to a level not seen in over a decade.
>>
>>29251145
I just tuned in, what's the current shitstorm?
>>
File: 1466764397920.jpg (40KB, 478x288px) Image search: [Google]
1466764397920.jpg
40KB, 478x288px
>>29251309
remake always sells less than new games
>>
>>29251145
I give it about 5 days, as that's when the next piece of info should drop and shitposters will find something new to cling too.
>>
>>29252072
73/81/99 new pokemon (Traditional pokemon/+UB/+Alolan respectively)
People who have quantity as a requirement are upset
>>
File: kek.jpg (41KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
41KB, 440x440px
>>29251987

lmao if you think the normies who played Pokemon Go on their phone for free are ponying up $300 to buy a new 3DS and Sun/Moon you are the biggest fucking retard on this board
>>
>>29252264
just short of a hundred, but enough variations that it likely will be a non-issue.

Somewhere in between Johto and Hoenn in terms of quantity of new mon designs
>>
>>29251309
>Generation that literally has my mom's toucan in it
>needs to look more like animals
That aside I don't think it'll dip below 10 million, it's not going to shatter any sales records or anything, but it'll probably do okay.
>>
>>29252292
you'd be surprised, a couple of my coworkers are already asking me recs on other 3ds games other than pokemon to try out.
>>
>>29251309
>Pokemon GO happened this year
>As a result, rekindled the Pokemon fire in may people who had abandoned it, and ignited a fire in people who've never played Pokemon before
It'll sell more than X and Y.
>>
>>29252292
3ds sales and Pokemon sales went up when GO came out you know
>>
>>29252488
That hype has fizzled by this point though.

I hope this game flops. Not because its because its necessarily all bad but because gamefreak need to learn to make polished fucking games that dont LAG.
>>
>>29252577
Cry more. It'll sell 15 million at LEAST.
>>
>>29252292
Pretty much this. Any GO player I talked with, whenever I mentioned the newer generations and the 3DS, they usually would say, "Maybe, I don't know. I only like the old Pokemon and don't have the time to keep up with the new stuff".

What GF needs to do is stop with the Gen 1 pandering altogether and just accept that most of those original players are gone permanently. They're never coming back, and there's no point to dragging the series' quality down in the futile attempt to get them back.
>>
>>29252669
GF didn't make GO and has nothing to do with the low quality of the game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.