[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>After gen 7 >Reboot >Game to start off the reboot takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: j033Otv.png (350KB, 2800x1250px) Image search: [Google]
j033Otv.png
350KB, 2800x1250px
>After gen 7
>Reboot
>Game to start off the reboot takes place in Kanto
>Pokedex remains exactly the same, no fixes/tweaks to it
>Game difficulty is super easy, no pokemon disobey you and elite four only has pokemon up to level 35
>Can level up pokemon uch quicker if you play poorly-made minigames and socialize
>Pokemon nicknames are restricted to a select list of about 500
>No Safari Zone
>Defeat evil big bad using friendship powers and in a cutscene
>Evil big bad realizes the error of his ways and instantly becomes your friend
>>
>not holding off on the reboot until we hit 1,000 pokemon

C'mon son.
>>
No Safari Zone would be a good thing, though.
>>
File: 1474532859129.jpg (50KB, 741x409px) Image search: [Google]
1474532859129.jpg
50KB, 741x409px
Delet this
>>
>>29251038
>You don't need to move, the npcs will just teleport you around the world
>You don't need to catch pokemon, any pokemon you defeat can be captured and send to your PC or not
>Trainer pokemons always crit
>healing pokemons with items doesn't consume a turn
>>
>your character is hermaphrodite
>you get all 3 starters together
>only difference between versions is box legendary
>all your boxes are accessible at all times including battles
>you can interrupt battles without consequences
>>
File: 1417113758093.jpg (1MB, 1260x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1417113758093.jpg
1MB, 1260x1840px
>Yellow remake
>Blue is Gary by default, can't change name
>Oak arrives at your house and takes you to his lab instead of being stopped in tall grass
>Gary's sister May is now Oak's assistant and she gives you a long list of annoying key items
>Gary is nice to you now and instead of snatching Eevee from you before you can pick, he steps aside and lets you pick Pikachu
>Before the battle, May stops you again and gives you a Z-Ring, Electite, a special Pikachu mega stone, Ash's hat and a stack of pancakes that maxes your Pikachu's EVs and IVs
>Gary's Eevee just uses Tail Whip. It is also Level 4
>Oak gives you the Pokedex immediately and 50 Poke Balls
>May and Gary walk you to Viridian City
>>
>>29251038
I wouldn't mind this logo. I outgrew the current one about 10 years ago.
>>
>>29252773
Sad!
>>
I know making the "e" the pokeball is so it's in the middle but it still triggers me that it's not, you know, the fucking "o"s.
>>
>>29251063
There will never be a hard reboot of pokemon. The reason they're slowing down with new designs is simply because they know they can NEVER remove a pokemon once it has been added because it will be someone's favorite and they will rage if it gets pruned.
>>
>>29251038
Like they wouldn't include Lucario in the reboot right away. That thing is an honorary Gen I Pokemon, for all the marketing it gets.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.