[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the demo is the entire game with little to no scrubbing, what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (155KB, 1197x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1197x627px
If the demo is the entire game with little to no scrubbing, what's stopping anyone from hacking the "demo" to play the full game?
>>
>>29250512
Are you fucking retarded OP?
>>
>>29250512
Because they scrubbed tons of base stats, moves, and story.

Gamefreak was just dumb and left the pokedex images in.
>>
I asked this in severao threads and everyone was to dumb to answer
At least there is more pokemons to be revealed
I hope..
>>
>>29250608
There aren't anymore Pokemon. This is it.
>>
Most things were scrubbed. The Pokemon designs weren't, but things like stats, movesets, script, NPC teams, and all that were.
>>
>>29250512
>>29250608
I don't know which of you two is more retarded, but the game was almost completely scrubbed. Which is why we only have images, not typings and stats and shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.