[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fps drops >no gyms >cutscenes every minute >lackluster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>fps drops
>no gyms
>cutscenes every minute
>lackluster music
>>
>>29249135
>fps drops
Only noticeable during snap mini game
>no gyms
Who cares?
>Cutscenes
You never played an RPG before?
>lackluster music
I actually love what I've heard
>>
>>29249135
its the best pokemon game they said.
>>
>>29249135
>FPS Drops
O3DS or Snap, the second is admittedly an issue.
>No Gyms
Trials
>More Cutscenes
So I see Pokemon was Babby's first RPG and you never left that
>Lackluster Music
Subjective
>>
>>29249135
>no gyms
>suddendly a bad thing
>>
>>29249135
>"I saw him.... choosing Litten".
>>
>>29249228
Demo had more cutscenes than the actual gameplay you fucking retard. I sure do enjoy being cut off from the game just so they show some irrelevant bullshit I could see myself, if only I could play.
>>
>>29249135
>>29249244
Neck yourself, OP

Fucking pussy
>>
File: ttyd fags every day.jpg (39KB, 649x480px) Image search: [Google]
ttyd fags every day.jpg
39KB, 649x480px
>>29249135
>game stays the same each sequel
"They need to do something new and different!"
>game does something new and different in a sequel
"Wow the game is shit now that I've heard that one single element of the game is gone!"
pic related
>>
>>29249279
They were good because they was hyping you up and they also got distinct themes.

>>29249307
>game is worse
>but its okay because its different
end yourself
>>
File: Youfuckeditup.png (57KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Youfuckeditup.png
57KB, 200x200px
So don't buy it.
>>
>>29249340
gyms were starting to feel very stale. I'm glad they are changing the formula.
>>
>>29249228
The Totem fight was laggy too, when it called in an ally.
>>
>>29249279
the problem is that their replacement is having a bunch of colorful people tell you to do a bunch of boring fetch quests instead of just letting you fight people
>>
File: awoo are not like broccoli.png (247KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
awoo are not like broccoli.png
247KB, 600x600px
Are there really no more gyms?
>>
>Gyms
>Good

>SM music
>lackluster
>>
>>29249457
Where the fuck have you been?
>>
File: bait duwang.jpg (124KB, 774x315px) Image search: [Google]
bait duwang.jpg
124KB, 774x315px
>>29249340
>basing off how the game will be from a 20minute demo that barely has any gamplay but has the basic construct of what it will be like
>thinking the demo is the outcome of the game entirely
>"the game is bad because the demo was bad and lackluster"
>>
>>29249135
>tumblr

Fuck off
>>
>>29249340
You mean just like the island captains?
>>
the only thing im concerned about is the loading time and why going past the little red gates make the screen fade out and in again
>>
>>29249307
>removing features is technically different, so it's good
>>
>>29249811
gyms aren't features, they were a part of the formula. changing the formula is different. The right of passage challenges are the gyms now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.