[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck didn't they add Alolan version of Machamp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: machamp2.jpg (91KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
machamp2.jpg
91KB, 800x450px
Why the fuck didn't they add Alolan version of Machamp?
There are more Machamp visible in the whole Island than the variety of the entire available Pokemon in wild combined

Meanwhile some things that nobody fucking cares about and probably have no real use in daily life like dugtrio or sandslash got theirs
>>
cool thread op. whine more
>>
>>29248864
How about instead of throwing a fit, answer a question: Why would they have to adapt?
>>
>>29249000
Hell if I know, maybe they have to adapt to their new environment after all those humans try to enslave them for building their houses in such hot as fuck region and watch them doing Alolan Sumo or whatever it's called
>>
>>29248864
>Why the fuck didn't they add Alolan version of Machamp?

You said it yourself;
>There are more Machamp visible in the whole Island

They're already thriving here. Why would they need to change and adapt to a climate that their big strong and sweaty muscles were made for?
>>
>>29248864
Maybe because Machamp already looks Alolan.
>>
>alakazam gets a mega
>golem gets an alola form
>machamp doesn't get either
>Kukui says something about it using focus blast

It's time to accept that GF hates Machamp.
>>
>>29249220
>GF hates Machamp
They show their hate by making him highly visible in SM and giving him a roster slot in Pokken?
>>
>>29248864
Because Machamp is already perfect!
>>
Maybe they'll make a 6 armed mega machamp for sinnoh?
>>
>>29249394
>Implying the pattern is adding 2 arms instead of doubling
It will have 8 arms.
>>
>>29249469
It could be 6 arms 2 legs.
>>
File: IMG_3519.png (24KB, 513x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3519.png
24KB, 513x281px
>>29248864
STFU, OP. Be happy Machamp doesnt need to compete for that mega slot that will go to khan, sableye, etc anyway

Be happy his design didnt get ruined like Golem's did

>Machamp is visible in the area
>poster boy of battle royal
>chosen into the dex over Conkeldurr (dont come for me, I like them both)

Dont make all of us sound so salty and whiny

Thanks
>>
>>29249520
It already has 2 legs and 4 arms, again this is adding 2 instead of doubling.

Unless you want those legs to turn into big muscly arms too.
>>
File: alolan machamp.jpg (271KB, 776x850px) Image search: [Google]
alolan machamp.jpg
271KB, 776x850px
possible alolan machamp
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.