[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Scrub all the data on the new pokemon except the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 9779908080.png (87KB, 212x243px) Image search: [Google]
9779908080.png
87KB, 212x243px
>Scrub all the data on the new pokemon except the fucking pictures of them

How the hell does that even happen? Why are Gamefreak so monumentally incompetent?
>>
What if they're faking us out and a good portion of those are fake or whatever?
Not that they seem capable of doing something like that...
>>
>>29248283
>implying this is not on purpose
>implying it wasn't done to make us let our guard down
>implying there isn't 50 more pokemon in the full game
>>
>>29248385
Oh anon, I fucking wish
>>
>>29248385
I want to believe
>>
>>29248358

Gamefreak are lazy, you really think they put effort in making fake 3d models and coding it in the game?

>>29248385

Believe it or not t's actually very possible there are more pokemon in the full game assuming the demo that was release isn't a part of the final build.

But most anons on here are ignoring this possibility.
>>
File: vanillish sad.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
vanillish sad.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>29248385
I want to believe, anon, I really do
>>
>>29248385
It's like I've really traveled back to right when XY started leaking!
>>
>>29248589
That was from full game though not demo
>>
>>29248385
>more denialfaggotry even after the datamine

This board should be renamed to /denial/ because it looks like its not stopping anytime soon
>>
>>29248385
I hoped they saved the good designs for the actual game then.
>>
File: hope.gif (188KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hope.gif
188KB, 480x270px
>>
>>29248385
There's 0% chance of that actually happening.
>>
>>29248385
>>29248574
Just like how the Battle Frontier was going to appear in the final release of ORAS, right? :^)
>>
>>29248679
no it was from demo, people went into full denial mode sayin its only the demo main game has more
>>
>>29248966
>tfw there's a closed safari zone post game with a sign saying "more pokemon coming soon"
>>
>>29248966

False equivalence anon, last I checked ORAS Dex for new Pokemon wasn't a issue outside megas.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.