[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Discover the new regional forms! >Adding only 18 forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: untitled-2-1470059198210_large.jpg (83KB, 626x352px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-2-1470059198210_large.jpg
83KB, 626x352px
>Discover the new regional forms!
>Adding only 18 forms
GOOD FUCKING JOB GAME FREAK XDXDXDLOOL
>>
>>29246706
Besides your cringy OP I agree with you. Why waste the effort?
>>
I agree, it's a shockingly low amount. Sigh. And I'm mad that they glanced over rapidash, Nidoking and queen, dragonite, victreebel, primeape, dodrio and numerous others that needed attention.
>>
And they gave us absolute shit for the golem and persian line on top of that.
>>
>>29247057
Only rapidash needs attention
>>
>>29246706
We'll get more in the next game, just like how we got more Megas in OR/AS.
>>
>>29247105
Right, because the next game will take place in Alola.
>>
>>29247105
Like we got more MEGAs now right?
>>
>>29247138
>Implying Sinnoh forms won't be a thing.
Can't wait for my Sinnohan Ledian
>>
Alolan variants are already conveniently ignoring the fact that no other regional variants exist (which make no sense given the explanation behind alolan variants having evolved to their new habitat, why haven't this happened before?). They only exist for a handful of gen I pokémon, but other are completely untouched by the same climate. Why did these pokémon evolve and not virtually any else? Also, why would several of these species even evolve in these ways? It's nonsense.

I really dislike the alolan variants, as they really show that GF have no idea on how to do proper world-building. That all are fucking bad visually is just the cherry on top.
>>
>>29246706
>XDXDXDLOOL
Consider swallowing bleach
>>
>>29247193
>-17 Atk
>+15 Spd
>>
>Gamefreak is lazy

FUCKING STOP THE PRESSES
>>
>>29247621
Kek
>>
I'm mostly dissapointed that Cubone didn't get one and that Persian looks like shit.
>>
Alolan forms are the only well designed Pokemon in this generation.
>>
File: 1473400039018.jpg (91KB, 611x647px) Image search: [Google]
1473400039018.jpg
91KB, 611x647px
>>29247430
> they really show that GF have no idea on how to do proper world-building
This. It's such a cool concept but it's wastedon there being too few. I was really excited too because it's basically that fan fad of pokemon cross-breeds, which had a lot of potential. I was even sad that the Gastly and Tentacool lines didn't get variants but now after seeing persian and dugtrio I'm glad they didn't.
>>
>DP Remakes
>Sinnohian Forms are made, still Genwun only
If we exclude Pokemon who have crossgen evolutions that'd leave us with Machamp, Gyarados, Alakazam, Golduck, Gengar, Seaking, Rapidash, Clefable, Snorlax and Tentacruel.
>>
>>29246706
Not only that, most of the Alolan forms ended up being extremely underwhelming.

10/10 idea, 3/10 execution.
>>
>introduces regional variants
>shows off over a quarter of what they made in introductory trailer
>>
>>29247719
And they wasted a slot on Dugtrio just to give it a fucking wig.

But /vp/ will defend this as always.
>>
Do you retards not realize that we're going to get more in the next games?

How many megas came with X/Y? Like about the same number right? Then we got a shitload more in ORAS
>>
>>29247477
>bleach meme
Weak
>>
>>29247821
>Alolan Persian
>good
>the new Bugs
>bad
>>
>>29248084
All those pokemon have already appeared in Sinnoh. There's no reason for Sinnoh variants. They'll just add more Z-moves.
>>
>>29248298
>not liking grey Garfield
>>
>>29248253
>Like about the same number right?
Nope. 28 + the unobtainable Mega Latis.
>>
>>29248253

Just like how the other half of the Kalosmons were in Z, right?

I wouldn't be surprised of SM are the only Gen 7 games and we move directly to Gen 8. Also gamefreak refuses to actually update their games outside of small fixes.
>>
>>29248178

>wasted a slot

There are no slots. GF can add as many mons as they wish. "Wasted slots" is just a way to blame characters you don't like for the absence of ones you wanted.
>>
>>29248253
>Expecting GameFreak to get something right on the second try
>>
>>29248329
>what are retcons that can be made because it's a remake
I chose those specifically because it wouldn't involve adding to the Pokedex.
>>
File: 1461110554657.jpg (46KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
1461110554657.jpg
46KB, 379x395px
>no Alolan Arbok
>no Alolan Kingler
>no Alolan Tauros

I'm hella mad.
>>
>>29248178
>slotfag

Back to your Smash Bros. threads, idiot.
>>
File: masuda.png (64KB, 225x165px) Image search: [Google]
masuda.png
64KB, 225x165px
>Reveal all of the coolest and most varied Alola forms in the first month
>Everything else is composed of recolored Dark types, Dugtrio with hair, and alola snackbar Golem.
>>
>>29248351
>doesn't know who Nermal is
>>
>>29248329
Retcons, Anon.

Magneton used to be a fully evolved, pure Electric-type.
>>
>>29248329
pokemon is basically retcon: the franchise. Think of all the fully evolved Pokemon who then get evolutions.
>>
>>29248178
fuck off. Alola dugtrio is one of the few that doesn't look like utter shit.
>>
>>29246706
So true, it went from a cool idea based in truth to a shockingly awfully done gimmick with the lack of them and the overall poor quality of the ones they made.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.