[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dex isn't as big as big as people wanted it to be >Already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1338638663510.jpg (61KB, 490x539px) Image search: [Google]
1338638663510.jpg
61KB, 490x539px
>Dex isn't as big as big as people wanted it to be
>Already people going IT'S GONNA BE SHIT, IT'S XY ALL OVER AGAIN, etc.

I'm not gonna say that the small Dex is XY wasn't a bit of an issue, but it was certainly not the only thing that made that game underwhelming.

XY was pretty bad because it barely added anything remarkable aside from Megas, which even then most are shoddy at best. Everything else was either incredibly by the numbers, or some of the most retarded decisions GF has made in a long time.

And in all honesty, I would have been completely fine with the small Dex if the game's were still fun to play.

For me, SM's qualify boils down to what it does to stand out, and so far it's been doing that really well.
>>
>>29246674
I'd also like to point out that XY had 72 new pokemon in a 457 regional dex.

SM has between 81 and 99 new pokemon (depending on if you count Alolan Forms or not), in a 302 regional dex.

One of the major issues with XY was that older pokemon overwhelmed the new pokemon almost completely, like shit the first pokemon you encountered is even coded to always be a fucking Pidgey, not even a Fletchling
>>
>>29246674
There are literally more Kantomons than new Pokemon. How is this acceptable in any way?
>>
I still think the datamine didn't reveal every new pokémon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where the hell are the Type:Null and Silvally sprites?

I wish people stopped freaking out.
>>
>>29246770
>Not expecting Gen 1 pandering for the 20th Anniversary

The only Alolan Forms I don't like are Persian's and Dugtrio's, and even then I don't absolutely despise them.
Hell Alolan Sandslash has become of one my top ten favorite Pokemon.
>>
>>29246818
Dugtrio makes me think they expected the data mining and slipped in some jokes, personally. For all we know this could be their way of revealing a bunch of Pokemon all at once. They HAVE to expect this shit by now right?
>>
>>29246818
They are in the files, they weren't uploaded in the second video from one of the dataminers on youtube but were added to the third.

Stop basing your information on one singular source.
>>
>>29246872
You realize there's a pokemon anniversary every year?
>>
>>29246872
ummmmmm

are you implying gen 1 is good?

FUCKING DELETE THIS YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO LIKE EPIC NEW POKEMON LIKE KLEFKI AND VANILLITE HERE!
>>
>>29247168
Well technically yeah but the 20th sounds more like a big deal than say, the 18th.
>>29247177
I know this is a shitpost, but I do unironically like Vanilluxe.
>>
>>29247177
I actually like Klefki a lot and never understood the hate. Hes cute and steals keys. Seems adorable to me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.