[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the starter evos are trash I'm going to box them for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1401396531057.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1401396531057.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>the starter evos are trash I'm going to box them for real this time!
this happens every gen, we know most of you are just overreacting and won't actually do it
>>
after robinhoot rowlet is probably my favorite starter line of all time design wise
>>
>>29246090
I probably will. Just not really sure what to replace it with.
>>
it's not even that they're -that- shitty, they're just significantly less rad than the other options
>>
>>29246173

Nah, they really are quite shitty.
>>
>>29246090
What is the point of this thread?
>>
>>29246090
I will box them after level 36. just want the dex entries
>>
>>29246208
What's the point of any thread?
>>
Nope. I was considering it last gen but used Greninja until the end out of laziness, but Rowlet's final evo disappoints me entirely too much and the others are just straight up total shit.

I'll be boxing the borb.
>>
I'm just switching my starter choice. I dodged a bullet, but I wish I didn't have to.
>>
>implying you'll be able to box them
>>
>>29246239

some of them provide pretty nice creative value, humor and metagame discussion
>>
>>29246196
Luchalitten is by far the worst but the sprite makes it look slightly passable
>>
>>29246257
I kinda hope this is the case just to see the shitstorm it'll cause
>>
>>29246286
If that's what you're looking for then you're in the wrong place
>>
>>29246090
Owl and Seal are good but Cat is mmaybe the worst starter of all time
>>
File: Brazil_fan_outrage.png (359KB, 680x355px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil_fan_outrage.png
359KB, 680x355px
I have been playing Pokémon religiously since its inception. No matter how flawed the games are, I always find some good things about them to appreciate. I eventually grow attached to most Pokémon whose designs people generally dislike. I'm talking about Pokémon like Magmortar, Jynx, Garbodor, etc. I'm not a fan of the new simpler and overly cartoonish design direction but I appreciate most of the designs. However, ever since I first I saw the leaked images of final forms of the Alolan starters I absolutely refused to believe that they could possibly be real. This is the first time in my entire history of playing Pokémon that I will box the starter. Those final forms are way too hideous even for a dedicated Pokémon fan like me to appreciate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.