[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you really believe that Luchalitten, the archer owl, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1404456565475.png (136KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1404456565475.png
136KB, 400x298px
Did you really believe that Luchalitten, the archer owl, and the mermaid... seal... thing... were not real? Denialfags, please let me know what your rationale was. If it wasn't obvious enough, the reveal of the second forms pretty much confirmed it.

I personally just want to understand. Pic related was how I felt about the whole thing. Simply indifferent, since I wasn't going to choose Litten or Popplio anyway, so I wasn't too upset about them. I guess an archer owl is kind of neat and I do plan on going with Rowlet, so that's cool.
>>
File: So Long Gay Pika.png (2MB, 1509x910px) Image search: [Google]
So Long Gay Pika.png
2MB, 1509x910px
I wouldn't say I was in denial of the starters final evos, but I honestly thought that they would change a few elements from the early concept art. Luchalitten looks a little too basic to me when compared to the other starters.
>>
It's not that I believed they weren't real. I just didn't want them to be real.
>>
>>29246254
IT'S HANDS ARE TOO ROUND AND SIMPLE RREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29246053
Even serebii said they were fake as your intelligence
>>
>>29246290
What did you want them to look like? Just curious.
>>
Denialfag stopped existing when we saw Mallow, and the few left disappeared when we saw the 2nd stages, the rest is shitpost
>>
>>29246053
I was in denial up until the reveal of Mallow, and then gave up completely after Brionne and co were revealed. Was pretty obvious.

Was still hoping for a split evolution, one more humanoid and one more bestial for all starters, similar to what Rockruff had but actual split evolution, not forms.
>>
>>29246053
There was too much information that led to them definitely being real but it doesnt mean I wanted them to be real. Even after 100% being confirmed I still hoped for the split evo rumor to be real so I would at least have an option of not using them since I don't like the looks of any of them.
>>
>>29246900
How do you feel now, then?
>>
>>29246053
Luchalitten is ugly as fuck. I didn't want my cool and cute little cat to turn into that thing.
And yeah, I'd love to have another wrestler mon too, but not something like that.
>>
>>29246910
Indifferent.
>>
>>29246053
I wouldn't call myself a denialfag, per se. I was open to the idea of them being real, but I wasn't necessarily convinced by them. I don't like having opinions when I don't have facts to back them up.
>>
>>29246435
I didn't have any ideas in particular. Actually, I'm okay with the seal and the owl, although the model looks awkward for the owl if you ask me.
>>
>>29246900
>Even after 100% being confirmed

Except they weren't. They will be a hundred percent confirmed if they even are real when we see them physically in the game otherwise some shitty Sprite that somebody made isn't convincing
>>
>>29247345
Damn nigga you tarded. The images were datamined directly from the game. The concept art had Mallow in it before we even knew what Mallow looked like. It's over man, they're real.
>>
>>29246053
the generic hawaiian girl
>>
>>29246254
This was my reasoning as well.

I already accepted Luchalitten and Co. to be real but I always thought they would change up some details, at least with Robinhoot, because they feel like they're straying from the theme a little bit.

Did Joe lie when he said split evos/version exclusive evos were a thing?
>>
I go into any leak being skeptical, because that is the most rational approach always. It worked for Roothoot, it worked for Ballio, it worked for all of unnumerable my-dad-works-for-Nintendo leak claims that were swimming out there. Once evidence comes out to support something as being real, that's when I'll admit I was wrong and concede defeat. Mallow was the first really strong evidence they were real, and the second stages helped cement that.

Now, I'd like to posit the following question to believers: why do you blindly accept stuff without strong evidence? I'm referring to back when the leaks first came out, before Mallow and anything else came out to support them. Go back to the very first day when the leaks came out and you were an adamant supporter of these leaks. Why? Why would you cling to them being real without anything to back it up other than their existence?
>>
>>29246053

I was a denialfriend until the mid evos came out.

The thing is at this point, the only reason people say anything about it anymore is to bait.
>>
I was in full denialfag here, I honestly thought they were uncharacteristic designs for the series. Poppmaid was the only thing that looked real. If I could go back and was given more evidence, I'd still deny them.
>>
I guess since you asked earnestly, I was shitposting. I just get this weird satisfaction from seeing a mountain of angry replies.

Now I am continuing the trend, with stuff like "maybe not everything was leaked yet", "maybe there's still some post-demo tweaks", etc. I just enjoy making other people frustrated and angry. Maybe it's not something to be proud of, but it is what it is
>>
>>29246053
>It's been a week since the starters were revealed, finally shutting up the Roothootfags
>Sudeldenly, there's a thread, and the only word OP uses is 'fakemon?' (this is before Mallow, btw)
>Awful-looking mermaid seal and cat-themed wrestler are shown alongside an archer owl, I would hate this as a Poppliofag
>Here_we_go_again.jpg
>Assume the people believing firecrotch and friends are the same that believed in Roothoot and co.
>These shitty-looking faggots are all over the board
>A few weeks pass
>Mallow
>Fuck.webm

And that's the story of why I'm boxing my starter
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.