[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this bitch sets dual screens in one turn >this bitch sets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

>this bitch sets dual screens in one turn
>this bitch sets dual screens with one move slot
>this bitch presumably resists fighting, dark, ice, water, fire and its is immune to dragon
>its bitch ass cannot have a BST under 525

It could have a worthless hidden ability and a dismal move pool and it still has a guaranteed ticket to OU.
>>
>>29245763
>baseless assumption that aurora veil is for the starter and not one of the legends
>baseless assumption about the pokemon's type
good thread OP, saged and reported
>>
>>29245805
It's been confirmed from reliable Chinese source that it is specifically Water/Fairy. Moves cannot be for legends, because it has 3 move that matches with all starters;

>Aurora Veil: Poppmaid, Siren.
>Throat Cut: Litten3, Wrestling.
>Laser Shot(?): Rowlet3, Archery.

>>29245763
It also resists bug.
>>
>>29245763
>any water starter
>not having torrent
Neck yourself.
>>
>>29246402
what are hidden abilities
>>
File: IMG_1699.png (80KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.png
80KB, 211x244px
>>29246402
>>
File: wolf 1.png (105KB, 223x368px) Image search: [Google]
wolf 1.png
105KB, 223x368px
>baseless assumption

>implying laser sight isn't archer related
>implying throat chop isn't heel fighter related
>implying aurora veil isn't for the pop star
>implying the chinese leaker isn't trust worthy

Senpai you funny.
>>
>>29245763
imagine it will have HA:magic bounce and recover
>>
>>29245763
What is the name of its signature move?
>>
>>29245763

I seriously hope you don't play Pokemon competitively, Anon.
>>
>>29246402
Read, my man.
>>
>>29245763
Moves dont matter, HA does

You dont see Mat Block/Water Shruiken/Mystical Flame/Spiky Shield being the reasons something is in OU
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>29245763
>GF makes the water starter OP yet again
>>
>stats, types, move and everything is scrubbed from the demo so it can't be datamined
>signature moves for the starters aren't though
I don't understand
>>
>>29245763

So

>>Scald
>>Hyper voice
>>Aurora veil
>>Ice Beam?

Looks like fun
>>
>>29247554
Let's pray that Poppmaid is competitively trash. It don't deserve to be OP unlike Greninja.
>>
File: 1470058871357.png (61KB, 377x374px) Image search: [Google]
1470058871357.png
61KB, 377x374px
>>29247679
Lmao, OK kiddo
>>
>>29245763
Given its theme and typing, it could potentially have a very good stall set going for it
More than likely going to get Scald
Could easily see it getting Wish
Aurora Screen
More than likely going to get Toxic
Tack on a half decent H.ability in something like Magic Bounce or Regenerator and Im sure it'll be frequently used
>>
>>29247679
It's Water/Fairy, it's already a beast. And Popplio's stats suggest is gonna be a bulky mon already.
>>
>setting up dual screens in one turn with one move slot
Did I miss something?
>>
Honestly, if GF really wants to make Poppmaid retardedly OP, they just need to give it Quiver Dance without giving a fuck about the part where it's not a butterfly.
>>
>>29247801
Because what we need is more bulky waters
>>
>>29247811
Apparently, Lucha and co. have signature moves:
-Robinhoot has move called Laser Shot that guarantees a crit on the next turn
-Luch has a move called Throat Crusher (guess what type it will be) that prevents the foe from using sound mices for two turns
-Poppmaid gets a move called Aurora Veil that's Light Screen and Reflect in one move
>>
>>29247433
That's because those moves are shit.

Spore is like 80% of the reason Breloom and Amoongus are good.
>>
>>29247811

They datamined three new moves which are the starter signature moves with high likeliness. Aurora Veil sets up reflect+light screen in one move, a punch that prevents enemy from using sound moves for 2 turns and a buff?/weak attack? that makes next attack guaranteed hit.

Dual screens in one turn on a Water/Fairy is amazing stall/just general ability to wall and ruin attackers' day.
>>
>>29247904
*moves
>>
>>29247840
Or, y'know.
Serene Grace.
A move that's dual screens.
60% burning stab scald.
60% sp. atk lowering stab moonblast
And wish?
>>
Grass starter gets shafted once again, holy shit what a garbage signature move and then they give something like aurora veil to poppmaid in the same breath
>>
>>29247911

I've had some fun abusing Mat Block+U-turn Greninja in triples but yeah mostly those moves are bad and/or highly situational.
>>
>>29247911
You mean their distribution is why they are good? If anything its luck.

Again, moves dont matter. You fail to mention Parasect, another Spore user, and its the shittiest of the shittiest, residing in the lowest crust of PU possible.
>>
>aurora veil
The fuck is that? Source?
>>
File: garyohwow.jpg (31KB, 435x338px) Image search: [Google]
garyohwow.jpg
31KB, 435x338px
>>29246402
>>
>>29248022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KfjwyVaoY
>>
>>29248013
>moves don't matter
How can you even say this when Kyurem-B is not an Uner just because it has a garbage movepool.
There's no reason to use Parasect because there are better Spore users
>>
>>29247911
I don't know, Spikey Shield can be used to for a mind game against physical attackers.
>>
>>29247653
It could use some healing, so give it Moonlight, or maybe Wish if it has high hp
>>
>>29247956
What if Scald gets nerfed?
>>
>>29247679
Greninja doesn't deserve to be OP either.
>>
>>29248013
>You fail to mention Parasect, another Spore user, and its the shittiest of the shittiest, residing in the lowest crust of PU possible.
He has quite possibly the worst combination of a typing, an ability, and stat spread in the game, it's kinda hard to imagine him being impactful no matter the moves he'd get. He still has (had?) his niche in rain.

I'm not up to the par nowadays but around gen4-5 he was used in ubers at times to stop cold any Kyogre not packing Ice Beam.
>>
>>29246098
>water gets game changing move
>fire gets shit
>grass gets lmao ultra shit
WHY MASUDA
>>
>>29248229
>water move gettin nerfed
K E Ked myself to the moon senpai
>>
>>29247653
you think it'll get pixelated?
>>
>>29247653
Good lord, this'll be worse than Clefable-level annoying
>>
>>29248424
>Water can change type and guaranteed stab and can mindgame opponents along with easily overcoming it's type weaknesses.
>Fire gets to steal item.
>Grass gets protection against explosive moves.
It's not like GF has done any type of starter bias recently
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.