[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else hoping this overdesigned piece of trash is a standalone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 645.png (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
645.png
21KB, 256x256px
Is anyone else hoping this overdesigned piece of trash is a standalone Pokemon that just happens to take up a slot next to Crabrawler?
>>
Of course it is.
Crabawler looks like a boxer.
This thing looks like the guy with the gloves you punch when you train.
Meaning they're probably a pair like Thror and Sawk.

Excuse my poor knowledge on boxing.
>>
>>29244997

I think it's possible actually. May be version exclusives. But if Crabrawler is pure Fighting will this thing be pure Ice or what?
>>
>>29244997
It might be Crabrawler's evolution evolving by the new Ice Stone. Becoming the very first Ice/Fighting.
>>
>>29245111
>Ice Stone
wait what? I missed this news
>>
>Crabrawler has a personality that really hates to lose, and it’s driven not only to aim for a higher position than its fellows in terms of social standing, but literally to aim for a higher position in the landscape.

You can't get much higher than a mountain.
>>
>>29245082
>pure ice
>will be slow defensive
FUCKING GAMEFREAK GAONDKSMGSKLAFMLS
>>
>>29245301
One of the Spanish previews leaked a item called the Ice Stone, which is likely Alolan Vulpix evolution item.
>>
This is the rumored "snowman"

Snowman and yeti are the same word in Chinese

It's probably our first Fighting/Ice type
>>
>>29244997
What was the point of this thread again, were you just bored and decided to start a shitpost/flamewar?
>>
What happened to our ice/ghost snowman
>>
If evolutivon, i hope it keeps same base stats like scizor.
>>
>>29245422
Not ice/ghost in the original leak, just "snowman"
>>
>>29244997
Unlikely.

>similarities in design
>similar shiny color schemes
>next to each other in Pokedex

Sorry.
>>
File: sawk and throh.png (111KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
sawk and throh.png
111KB, 500x361px
>>29245708
Oh fuck then Throh is Sawk's evolution?
>>
>>29245806

That's clearly a Red Oni/Blue Oni duo
>>
>>29245806
Really not comparable, dude. Brawler 2.0 definitely looks more like an extensions rather than a compliment.
>>
>>29245054
this.

also they're based on pic related
>>
It's going to be retired Crawbrawler that can still kick ass.
>>
Am i the only one who likes snowcrab?
I admit i have a fetish for unique typings and pokemon that change type when they evolve.
He just makes sense.

>Crabrawlers like to be on top
>climb trees and buildings and shit
>One looks up to the mountain.
>immafuckthatrockformation.jpg
>starts climbing to be top crab
>gets their.
>There is another crabbrawler up there.
>he is an old white hermit. (crab)
>the old hermit kicks the young crabs ass.
>Top crab is friendly however and he is like "I WILL TRAIN YOU" (look at that smile. That smile says that he is pretty much Doc Louis.)
>young crabbrawlers train with snow crab.
>Eventually they become snow crab themselves, and bask as top crab
>Eventually another young crabrawler comes along desiring to be top crab.
>It is snow crab's duty to defeat him and then train him to make him better.

Snow crab is totally the evolution, and i fucking welcome that.
Its not enough to reach the top, you must conquer the top.
>>
>>29245871
>Brawler 2.0 definitely looks more like an extensions rather than a compliment.
>Implying a Boxer and his coach don't compliment each other.
Wow.
>>
>>29245054
This is a great point.

Honestly, I can see both happening.

I hope Crabrawler is single stage though because I like his design much better than this dude.
>>
why don't people like him
he's so cool
is ithis bigmeaty claws?
>>
>>29245054
I'd prefer this. This really is the single stage mon gen.
>>
>>29246139
That's my headcanon too.
>>
It's weird how they showcased Crabrawler. We saw it st Worlds beating Cresselia, Lando-T and other top-competitive mons. I think it would be just weird if it ends up being a NFE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.