[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people hate Golem but defend this rancid bullshit? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (43KB, 681x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 681x355px
How can people hate Golem but defend this rancid bullshit? They literally cannot be Pokémon, but they have Dex slots...All these years until this point, I've been able to defend Pokémom designs, but this is the first time in my life that I can confidently say that Pokémon designs have gone downhill.
>>
>>29243766
those are good designs because they are supposed to look ugly
>>
>>29243766
Ultra beast actually have anatomical detail which pokemon designs lack so they are automatically superior to all pokemon designs.
>>
>>29243766
Their entire point is to not look like normal Pokemon though
>>
>>29243766
>S T I L L liking golem
>>
>>29243807
There are Pokémon that are supposed to look ugly, and are done properly. Ugliness is not the problem.

These look nothing like Pokémon.
You are lying to yourself.
>>
>>29243766

>he doesn't want buffest buge

IF THAT MOSQUITO ISN'T CATCHABLE, I WILL MURRDERRRR MYSELF
>>
>>29243766
Hating Golem is LITERALLY a meme. The goat always posted with it should have given it away.
>>
They are from another dimension, of course they look wierd.
>>
>>29243766
The Ub-02s look so out of place. The others all look like they could be completely foreign entities from a fucked up dimension. 02s just look like anthro bugs.
>>
>>29244087
So is Giratina, but he still looks like a fucking Pokémon.
>>
>>29243876
>These look nothing like Pokémon.
That's the point?
These aren't Pokémon, why they have Dex Slots or Shiny Sprites beats me, but these things are not supposed to be taken as Pokémon.
You're just getting mad for the wrong reasons, Autismo. Go to your safe space, calm down and then come back, ok buddy?
>>
>>29243876
They look like mecha so I like them
I hope they are catchable
>>
>>29243876
They don't look like pokemon because there extraterrestrial
>>
>>29244153
>why they are confirmed as Pokémon beats me

You're lying to yourself.
Trust me, I really really really hope I'm jumping the gun.
If they are NPCs, they're cool, but as Pokémon, I'd rather skip this generation.
>>
>>29244123
Giratina was created in the regular dimension, and only then banished to another one. Same for other Sinnoh legendaries and Unown.

These things on the other hand are completely alien.
>>
>>29244260
What difference does it make to have them be NPCs and Pokemon other than less content for you to play with? Don't tell me you actually believe GF will try the Super Bosses angle in this franchise primarily meant to be Baby's First RPG? Lol.
>>
I agree.

Even the people who are like "LOL they're not supposed to look like pokemon" are wrong since they're catch-able.

Complete and utter trash.
>>
>>29243766
UB look fucking great, i love beauty
>>
>Apoqliphort Towers
>>
>>29244153
You know, having shiny forms might just to prevent crashing in case someone tries to hack.
>>
This Pokemon gen has the worst designs /FOR POKEMON / I just don't even feel like it's Pokemon
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1362x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1362x1490px
>>29245141
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.