[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bother enough to give the games a 12 hour difference >Add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lycanroc.png (267KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lycanroc.png
267KB, 1024x768px
>Bother enough to give the games a 12 hour difference
>Add only ONE (1) new pokemon with split evos depending on version

lmao thanks leakers from keeping me from buying a rushed game once more
>>
>>29243510
B-But the starters share a secret
>>
>>29243552
yeah they all know the games are garbage
>>
>Base games on time differences
>No Day/Night forms except these

lmao
>>
Solgaleo and Lunala are also version exclusive evos.
>>
>>29244513
>>29243510

I knew never to trust Gamefreak. They always seem like they're learning from their mistakes, but they actually truly dont.
>>
>>29244561
True. But by the time you reach the box legends you have already played through most of the game, so they hardly count.
>>
lycanroc is not a split evo, dumbass
>>
>>29243552
Can we sue Corocoro for misleading information? It is just downright unforgivable to deceive millions worldwide into thinking the starters have split evolutions.
>>
>dumb rumor/lore fags are blown out again

Muh reboot
muh fourth starter
>>
>>29243510
"bother enough". You realize the only "work" it took was shifting the in-game clock 12 hours, right? That's nothing.
>>
>>29244870
That's why I used the adverb "enough", because it expresses graduation, as in how much they bothered. It doesn't mean they bothered a lot, just that they bothered... enough.
>>
>>29244716
no, it was a mistranslation, that what it was.. it's been known to pretty much everyone who can read/speak japanese..|

and it never implyed it had split evos, you retards came up with that speculation on your own
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.