[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I still don't believe that the leaked "starters"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (157KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157KB, 271x271px
>mfw I still don't believe that the leaked "starters" are real
I will only believe if I see them in game
>>
I know it hurts but it's time to let go.
>>
>>29243087
Can we please make ballio a bannable offense now mods ?
>>
>>29243087
People like you make me question humanity
>>
It's amazing how people always move the goal post for these 3 to be real. Back in July everyone was saying they'd be btfo'd after the next reveal and now here we are 4 months later discussing datamined images of them.
>>
>>29243087
Same here. How can we know we can trust in the leakers?

It was obviously selective leaking. Why would they bother to scrub out so much from the demo but still leave some unreleased pokemon and UBs?

also
>only rockruff gets a split evo
makes no sense, with the whole one game is 12 hours ahead than the other thing.

The starters have split evos.
>>
>>29243087
Who the fuck raised Shitllio as a zombie?
>>
>mfw i was about to kill myself
>stoped when i realized the leaks still have to be comfirmed real by gameplay
Ballio please be right
>>
>>29243087
Friendly reminder that there are people who have claimed that they still won't beleive the starters even after seeing the final evos in game, just goes to show how far denialfags will go instead of simply moving on.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 188x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 188x280px
>>29243215

This is pathetic.
>>
>>29243316
have you fucking seen luchalitten? The "ingame" model looks even worse than the concept art. Poppmaid also looks like shit.

Honestly I can't believe so many people were led to believe they are real. They look like garbage and nothing like the rest of the alola dex.
>>
You guys are just setting yourselves up for dissapointment, just submit to the fact that they are real so that you don't end.up feeling more retarded than you already are in tue end.
>>29243347
Denialfags are an enigma
>>
>>29243316
Why move on when you dont want something to exist?
They are rhe worst things i've ever seen out of this franchise.
>>
>>29243368
>It looks bad to me so it is fake
I fucking love this place
>>
>>29243316
r-roothoot could still be real...right?
>>
>>29243416
Eat shit tootshoot
>>
>>29243368
>I don't like them so I'm still going to deny they're fake even when I finally have crystal evidence in front of me

Ebin.
>>
>>29243393

How pathetic are you that you can't come to terms with reality?
>>
>>29243393
Dude its just a fucking game, no need to get all mental about the starters, atleast say you just don't like them not "they never existed and they never will"
>>
>>29243409
>implying
if you knew even a tiny bit of design, you'll see how they don't fit with the rest of the new pokemon AT ALL.

but hey, keep the epic posts coming
>>
F
>>
>>29243561
Why the hell have you not murdered yourself yet, these denialfags are like katydids, just grasping at straws all the time.
But hey, we all have the right to be retarded.
>>
File: rolls.gif (2MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
rolls.gif
2MB, 450x337px
>>29243561
>>
File: image.png (331KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
331KB, 800x510px
>>29243561
>he thinks he's some expert on design
>>
File: are_you_fucking_kidding_me.png (353KB, 534x558px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_fucking_kidding_me.png
353KB, 534x558px
>Denialfags still at it
This is getting pathetic. Even more so than before in fact.

And this is coming from a Balliofag.
>>
>>29243811
They will be this way forever, >>29243316
just ignore them.
>>
It's funny how everyone was so sure the datamine would disprove them but now that they were actually found inside the files it comes to this.

I shouldn't be surprised since lots of "Ballio" fans still thought he was a real Pokemon even after the artist came out and gave the concept art.
>>
>>29243941
That was most likely pure shitposting though.
>>
>>29243087
They aren't real though anon :^)
>>
Nobody can say Ballio isn't in the game until it's actually out.
Even when the game will be out I'll still believe he's in there waiting for someone to find him.
It's easy to prove something exists but almost impossible to prove something doesn't.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.