[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>t-they didn't leak ALL the new Pokemon! >BUT T-THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1471753601369.jpg (65KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
1471753601369.jpg
65KB, 640x736px
>t-they didn't leak ALL the new Pokemon!
>BUT T-THE MISSING IMAGES
>THEY DIDN'T SHOW KOMALA'S EVO!
>there's no fossils!
>but they said 140+ new Pokemon!
>but the dolphin pokemon!
>but the snowman pokemon!

wtf I thought you guys said denialfags were BTFO??
>>
If this is all I'm glad I didn't let myself get super hyped up on some leaks.
>>
I'm just glad none of the story stuff leaked. Since all we got were renders and nothing else, I can still be hyped about trailers to see Pokemon in motion and learn their types.
>>
>>29243320
Story'll be shit as always
>>
>>29242999
The snowman is Crabrawler's evolution. It's a yeti crab.
>>
>>29243320
If the demo is anything to go by, you may as well pirate the game.

>GEE BILLY IT'S TEAM SKULL
>THEY STEAL YOUR POKEMON
>BUT POKEMON ARE OUR FRIENDS
>>
File: 屈む.jpg (87KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
屈む.jpg
87KB, 624x468px
>>29242999
Will they ever learn that people datamine everything these days? You have to prune some shit if you want to release a demo.
At least they didn't reveal literally everything officially just like they did with ORAS.
>>
>>29242999
What was the point of making this thread again?
>>
>>29242999
Okay, but the leak with the snowman and the dolphin are real though. How the fuck does someone guess a fucking sports monkey.
>>
>Snowman is 雪人
>Yeti is also 雪人
>Leaker ment Yeti
>Translator thought it would be snowman.
wow mystery solved.
>>
>>29244097
>>29245325
>>29245442
What I meant is that people dont UNDERSTAND that Crabrawler's evo is the snowman, they think there is still a literal snowman not revealed
>>
>>29245524
I know you did, I'm pointing out that people are retarded and take everything they read for granted without actually looking into it further.
>>
If thats all the game in the demo why not just crack the demonand place the full game now?
>>
>>29245524
Huh, and I guess the dolphin is the purple tapu...
>>
>>29245612
Either the purple tapu or Wishiwashi was mistaken for a dolphin. Both are pretty close.
>>
>>29245610
demo and play*
Sorry my english no good
>>
>>29244158
Am I the only person that loves this?

It feels so nostalgic. Even the music when they appear is so wonderful. They are the second best villains to Team Rocket.

What I would give to have Jessie and James feature in another main story...
>>
>the people who think there are more mons
It's ORAS and "m-muh battle frontier/there MUST be more megas!!" all over again
>>
This is a new denial though. I'm part of the new denialfags because this is a really disappointing amount of new mons for an odd numbered gen and also some weird single stagers and stuff. Also it would be retarded of GF to reveal 95% of lines pre-release but then again GF does retarded things sometimes.
>>
>>29245610
Not all the game is in the demo, they just left some stuff in it.
>>
>>29245760
The "even gens have less mons!" and "odd gens have more mons!" was always a meme pattern to begin with with no confirmation
>>
>140+ new Pokemon!
Yeah, and over half of them were Alolan forms
>>
>>29245812
That's not quite it. It's that odd numbered gens are typically rebooty and focus on new stuff, whereas even gens are typically about unifying it all and focus less on the new stuff. Gen 7 is acting more like an even gen
>>
>>29245760
Seems pretty obvious they are hoping to snag casuals only familiar with gen one without intimidating them with too many new pokemon to complain about as not original.
>>
>>29245844
the thing is, there aren't even many alolan forms...
>>
>>29245852
Gen 7 doesn't even have gyms or a traditional elite four. Going by your own logic, wouldn't that make it more like the odd gen it actually is?
>>
>>29245929
That's true, I guess they're trying to do both at once.
>>
Including ultra beasts and alola forms there are 92 (maybe more if you count pikachu forms) new entries, which falls behind 6th gen which had ~70 new mons with around 50 total megas. Face it, there will be less and less new Pokémon from now on per generation. What we can look forward to is higher quality story and gameplay, in addition to meta revamps with new mechanics. What people don't talk about are the amazing amount of moves in the game (720+) many of which we won't know about until the game comes out.
>>
>>29245785
So op is wrong?
Maybe that's some of the Pokemon then.
>>
>>29244158
Were you really expecting them to do anything more in the fucking demo?
>>
the Yeti looks more like the counterpart/opposite to Crabrawler. Ghost/Ice as Fighting is both strong and doesn't effect him.

Also it looks like he has the target pads for boxers to train against.
>>
>>29246696
Crabrawler's bio said that it loves climbing ridiculously high places

The evo's bio could be that it climbed to the top of a fucking snowy mountain and evolved
>>
>>29245636
Probably the purple tapu. We need somebody who speaks nip to investigate that.
>>
File: sumo leak.png (139KB, 562x307px) Image search: [Google]
sumo leak.png
139KB, 562x307px
>>29242999
Okay, but we're still missing Alolan Forms even if you can write off stuff like the dolphin and snowman.
>>
File: sumo leak 2.png (119KB, 592x196px) Image search: [Google]
sumo leak 2.png
119KB, 592x196px
>>
>>29247598
>game was literally datamined already
>none of that is present
>>
>>29242999
>all around me are familiar faces
>>
>>29247598
>>29247633
False info mixed in with real info, common leak practice.
>>
>>29247650
>demo was datamined already
Fixed.
>>
>>29244158
>Demo
>Let's reveal their goals & shit
>>
>>29247676
yeah man im sure you can get all the ultra beasts in the demo
>>
>>29247771
All I'm saying is maybe when the demo was made their code wasn't added to the main game yet, so there's still stuff we haven't seen. These leaks are old, and they're like 2/3rds confirmed, so unless >>29247671 is right, there's still more to come.
>>
>>29247829
i'm sure it was the same with the oras demo :^)
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.