[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are UBs >Mutated Pokemon >Aliens >Transformed Humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ub-01.png (61KB, 182x300px) Image search: [Google]
ub-01.png
61KB, 182x300px
So are UBs
>Mutated Pokemon
>Aliens
>Transformed Humans
>Lab Experiments
>Pokemon Precursors
>Beings disguised as humans
>Pokegods
>>
>>29242840
Universal white blood cells
>>
>>29242840
Most likely it's similar to Ashes Greninja, each main NPC doing bullshit with a pokemon to make them
>>
>>29242840
Literally my mom's overdesigned idea
>>
>>29242840
The embodiment of human thought. They're like Personas and Shadows.

The electrical cord one even looks like the Hermit from Persona 3. It's probably the physical manifestation of Guzma's jealousy or something.

Expand Dong is Gladion's lust for power, and Beauty is Lusamine's desire for a beautiful world.
>>
>>29242840

Pokemon from another dimension brought into our world by the Aether Foundation's experiments (which also resulted in the creation of Type:Null)
>>
>>29242840
They are microbes but fuckhube
>>
File: Ln3bk3h.jpg (38KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ln3bk3h.jpg
38KB, 400x310px
>Have shiny forms
What the fuck does this mean!?
>>
>>29244720
Gladion is most likely tied to that all-black cryatal bug one. I think Absorption is tied to an unrevealed character.
>>
My bet is that they are more or less pokemon.
>Aether is looking at alt universes
>finds one with what appear to be pokemon.
>they are a bit different however.
>dub them ultra beasts.
>only 8 make it through
>Serve as boss fights throughout the game
>get the opportunity to catch them post game.
>At that point they are given Dex entries and actual names beyond their code names.
>reasoning: Well they are here now and they dont seem to be going back. We still arent sure if they are pokemon, but they sure seem to act like them. Go catch them.
>they probably give you a unique beast ball (beast box?) to do so just for funsies.

At the end of the day they have Dex numbers, stats, types, and more normal names. They are for the most part, treated as a group of legendaries.
You had the legendary birds, the legendary beasts, the golems, the small legends, and now the ultra beasts.
My only reasoning on this really, aside from their dex entries, is that Type:Null was in a similar situation.
It had a weird as fuck name, a major roll in the story, was revealed along side ultra beasts, and just seemed out of place.
now it has been revealed to evolve into Silvally, which is a much more traditional pokemon name. So i think we can look forward to saying something like Mitosorption, or Beautiroach, rather than having to wallow through GO GET HIM UB 02: ABSORPTION!
at least i fucking hope so.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.