[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At first I chuckled. It was good laugh, I knew it was real. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: _20161018_084746.jpg (8KB, 256x234px) Image search: [Google]
_20161018_084746.jpg
8KB, 256x234px
At first I chuckled. It was good laugh, I knew it was real. I was fine with it at first, but now the more I look at it, the dumber it becomes. Now I'm legitimately questioning the design choices that happens over at GF.

I know it's intended to look silly, but the hair is just stupid and a very poor joke. (If that was the intention)
>>
File: banana.jpg (340KB, 1291x886px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
340KB, 1291x886px
I love them
>>
>>29238060
They already knew that Dugtrio was a shit design that couldn't be redeemed. Might as well have fun with it.
>>
I feel like the only problem with it is that they're all blond.
>>
>>29238060
they was silly even before they get that wig.
So I think the concept is ok
>>
File: large[1].jpg (53KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
53KB, 500x333px
Looks its based on one of those stereotypical blonde surfer dudes
>>
How would you redesing dugtrio OP?
It has no limbs, no face, hair is like the only option
>>
>>29238060
Guarantee they'll say it grew hair to protect its sensitive skin against the harsh Alolan sun.

That's why the shiny is sunburnt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y
>>
>>29238199
Make it Ground/Fire.
>>
>>29238199
I wanted a pure flying cloud dugtrio so bad
>>
>>29238199
I saw one anon suggest making it flying type by replacing the dirt with clouds. I kind'a liked it.
>>
>>29238060
WTF BRO IT'S EBIN!!!! HAVE A FUCKING SENSE OF HUMOR BRO!!! GF ARE LE MASTER TROLLS!!!!
>>
I always hated that dugtrio was just magneton but without a reason for there to be three

It's getting what it deserves
>>
>>29238114
Yeah, instead of, you know, give the 2 slots to other more deserving Kanto Pokémon.
>>
>>29238060
This little dude's already secured a spot on my team.
>>
>>29238114
But they nonetheless had a gun to their heads, forcing them to work on it again? Rather than picking a better Kanto mon?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.