[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hello everyone, >As Sun and Moon's release is quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Liam_Pomfret_Archaic.jpg (112KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
Liam_Pomfret_Archaic.jpg
112KB, 333x333px
>Hello everyone,

>As Sun and Moon's release is quickly approaching and the number of new Pokémon reveals grows, we know excitement is at an all time high and naturally every piece of news is going to come with hundreds of differing opinions attached. While everyone is entitled to hold their opinions, we would like to make it clear that the following discussion topics will be treated as Flaming/Baiting due to them being both inflammatory and discriminatory:
>Making assumptions about a character or Pokémon's gender based on its appearance (e.g. "Popplio 'changed genders' upon evolution" or "That character can't be male because of their hair/makeup!")
>Reinforcing gender stereotypes (e.g. gendered interests, preferences, colors, behaviors, etc)
>Discriminating against Pokémon or characters because of their perceived gender (e.g. "I'm sick of Ash catching 'girly' Pokémon")
>Bulbagarden seeks to provide a welcome environment for everyone, including those who are LGBTQ+. We believe that even if they aren't human characters, applying gender stereotypes to Pokémon or any characters can be offensive and harmful to both women and men, cis and transgender people, and people who do not fall under any specific gender category.

>If you have any questions about this decision or if you want to see if a post is allowed by the rules, please contact any admin.

>Thank you
>>
Gay.
>>
Literally tumblr
>>
Fucking Pomf
>>
>>29236683

Literally the only reason they had to do this so because you faggot would probably just end up going on there and start baiting. It's hardly surprising.
>>
>>29236683
>w-we're still relevant
>l-let's see Serebi be as inclusive
>>
>>29236683
kys

sjw
>>
File: Not_Liam_Pomfret_Archaic.png (149KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
Not_Liam_Pomfret_Archaic.png
149KB, 333x333px
>>29238400
>>
Normally I'd cry censorship but jesus christ has there ever been ONE discussion based on that shit that's ever been good or worthwhile?

I'd ban it all too if it meant I never have to hear anyone talk about how SO OBVIOUSLY FEMALE Goodra is.
>>
>>29236683
The rise of a new pasta?
>>
>>29239328
Maybe
>>
>>29236683
>LGBTQ+
>women and men, cis and transgender people, and people who do not fall under any specific gender category.

WHAT??
>>
File: decahedron-of-q.png (6KB, 799x498px) Image search: [Google]
decahedron-of-q.png
6KB, 799x498px
>>29239574
>LGBTQQIAAP stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies and Pansexual, with all other nine laying under the umbrella of Queer.

I want to kill tumblr
>>
>>29236683
>it's fucking real
Holy shit

http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/rule-clarification-discussing-gender-in-pokemon.219227/
>>
>>29239728
>doubting
>>
>>29239654
why the fuck is "allies" in there
>>
File: Sun_Moon_Ilima.png (88KB, 256x503px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Ilima.png
88KB, 256x503px
>>
>>29239654
I sometimes wonder if it's all false flagging. LGBT is common and recognized and it covers 99% of what is already a small minority of people. All this LGBTTOINFINITYANDBEYOND nonsense covers progressively smaller and smaller groups
>>
>>29236683
Fucking PC tumblr cunts looking for every excuse to be outraged

Tumblr is a plague upon the Internet, even worse than furfags
>>
>Pomf
>>
>>29236683
I'm just weirded out that we can't consider things masculine or feminine anymore without "being both inflammatory and discriminatory"

Like, it's not implying there is something wrong with feminine men and masculine women.
>>
>>29239654
Lesbian is first in the acronym because lesbians made it up, just like their sexuality.
>>
>>29243133
It is implying that though.
>>
>>29243133
This rule change is to prevent people from pushing that assumption. It's okay to think goomys evo looks feminine, it's not okay to say it has to be female
>>
>>29239654
>Allies
IF WE KNEW THAT WE'D BE LUMPED IN WITH QUEERS, WE'D HAVE JOINED GERMANY
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Pffffffft.

I told you all Joe was always OUR GUY.
>>
>>29239654
>>29241001
This. Anyone know?

I'm assuming fwb, but that doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>29245104
fwb?
>>
>>29245104
Fwbs would obviously be gay as well, so they'd fall under other letters.
>>
>>29245140
Friends with benefits. But I found it.

>an otherwise straight person who works for gay rights and is interested in gay history and culture. Kinda the flipside of gay people who beleive homosexuality is an illness. Straight allies are most often found in organizations like Gay-Striaght Alliances and Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, and often more passionate about gay rights that some gay people. Some are related to homo/bi/trans etc. people, some are freinds, and some are commited to equality and fairness.
>>
>>29241001
>>29245104
Because tumblr snowflakes need to recognize each other as well I guess.
>>
>>29236683
This cant be real
>>
>>29245194
So basically those obnoxious privilege-checking tumblrinas that police other people on behalf of groups they assume might potentially have been offended by something?
>>
>>29245104
I'm assuming straight women who get riled up about social justice on the behalf of others.
>>
>>29245293
It is >>29239728
>>
>>29236683
This is the same guy that put a trigger warning on the amour shipping article.
You guys should see this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1b1nb1kH-Y
>>
>>29245299
>>29245308
Basically this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0
>>
>>29245375
>This is the same guy that put a trigger warning on the amour shipping article
They're on all his articles
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_canon_shippings
>The article you are attempting to reach contains theories of a romantic relationship between characters and their canon love interests. If you are offended by such material, please turn away now.
>>
>>29245375
I want to vote Trump out of spite now.
>>
dude progression

dude 2016 lmao
>>
Pomf needs to be shot.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.