[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else think it's a little weird that Komala

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0911.jpg (297KB, 851x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
297KB, 851x719px
Does anybody else think it's a little weird that Komala is a standalone Pokemon according to the datamine?
>>
Yeah, kinda disappointed....maybe it will have good stats???
>>
I'm hoping that it exists and is only in the full version, I NEED THIS!
>>
>>29234071
It's the joke shitmon of the gen. Have you seen the shiny? Only the log colour changed.
>>
>>29234071
It did manage to take put a good chunk of a similarly-levelled Electabuzz with Slam in its debut video.
>>
>>29234038
A lot of stuff seems off about the info. I'm skeptical that we've seen everything.

Komala is the only one that I feel got left behind though, so I think we'd better just accept defeat. Really sucks GF skimped on what was shaping up to be one of the best gens yet. 4-5 more brand new lines could have really made the difference.
>>
>>29234038
Eh not that weird, joins the corsola and luvdisc club.
>>
>>29234038
>waiting all this time for a Koala Pokémon
>hyped as fuck when Komala is revealed
>instantly add it to my prospected team
>eagerly awaiting its evo, praying it doesn't gain the Grass type and conflict with Rowlet
>suddenly today happens

I mean, at least it doesn't conflict with anything, but now I don't want to use it at all anymore.
>>
literally the
spinda, carnivine, maractus, farfetch'd, castform delibird
of the game.
>>
>>29234108
That's because only the log is the pokemon
>>
>>29234038
Isnt there more data though
Ive accepted these but komala and ribomber could evolve
>>
literally the gen 2 of pokemon
>>
>>29234111
Electabuzz has shit tier defense
>>
A Pokemon so irrelevant that it's never been in a single English trailer despite being one of the first reveals.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.