[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Komala is clearly going to evolve >Crabrawler is clearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: kcy.png (97KB, 396x250px) Image search: [Google]
kcy.png
97KB, 396x250px
>Komala is clearly going to evolve
>Crabrawler is clearly a single stage mon
Man, people just get BTFO left and right this gen.
>>
That looks more like a crabrawler counterpart then an evo
>>
>>29229989
>same exact color scheme
It must hurt to be this retarded, no?
>>
The yeti crab is a counterpart to Crabrawler. The Drago to Crabrawler's Rocky. Probably not but I was right about Komala and the toucan so I'm not completely btfo.
>>
>>29229933
i got btfo about this
>>
>>29229933
>fighting/ice
nice
>>
I am more bummed than btfo over that Crabrawler evo
>>
>>29229989
>>29230033
I don't understand why they would show Crabrawler going against the top competitive mons in its own trailer if it wouldn't evolve
>>
>>29230736
It was literally because of where and when it was shown off.
>>
>>29230033
>hitmonlee and hitmonchan had the same color scheeme
it must hurt to be this retarded, no?
>>
>>29231846
It looks like a perfect fit to evolve with the newly introduced Ice Stone.
>>
I really know know what to think. I love Crabrawler but I think I hate whatever that is
>>
>>29229933
While I love the idea of an horrifying arthropod Yeti pokémon, fuck me, Yeti Crab looks so shit
>>
>>29231846
>Hitmonlee is dark brown and tan
>Hitmonchan is light brown and purple

???
>>
>>29229933
I hope that's an ice type
>>
>Crabrawler has a personality that really hates to lose, and it’s driven not only to aim for a higher position than its fellows in terms of social standing, but literally to aim for a higher position in the landscape. Perhaps as a result, it’s sometimes found clinging to tall people or to the walls of buildings!
So it climbs a mountain to be the tallest in the land. Becomes yeti crab.
>>
>>29232427
yeti crabs live in some of the hottest parts of the ocean.
>>
>>29230221
Seems to be quite the common theme this gen.
>>
>>29229989
>>29230736
it's been confirmed, anons, this is the evolution.
>>
>>29230736
Maybe the Yeti is absurdly strong and Crabrawler still can handle its own among the stronger mons.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.