[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New screen when your party is full. What does 'send home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CvBIy2RUIAE1UnJ.jpg (219KB, 896x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvBIy2RUIAE1UnJ.jpg
219KB, 896x1200px
New screen when your party is full. What does 'send home to nature' mean? That you just release it straight away, or send it to one of those mini-game islands?
>>
It means releasing because you can't access the PC in the demo
>>
>>29216163
ah, i see, thanks
>>
>>29216163
>can't access pc
What the fuck? So once you fill up your team you're forced to release one of them if you want a new pokemon? Do any of the pokemon you catch in the demo transfer to the games, or just greninja?
>>
>>29216123
Good night sweet minidolán
>>
>>29216267
greninja ONLY
>>
>>29216267
When you finish the catching challenge you lose all your caught Pokemon and pokeballs
>>
File: SHIT.jpg (679KB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.jpg
679KB, 2848x2136px
>>29216310
I'm gonna have to play the demo for myself to figure out how I feel about this. Too bad I'm in EST.
>>
>catch a pokemon
>release it instantly

Why even catch it?
>>
File: 1464251678504.jpg (58KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1464251678504.jpg
58KB, 309x309px
>>29216477
>Too bad I'm in EST.

please tell me you're not under the impression that est gets it later than the other time zones
>>
>>29216123
Nice! You can now check the summary of the wild pokemon. And if you don't like the nature, you can just release that bitch right on the spot!
>>
>>29216520
Some people fish for fun and just let the fish go afterwards
>>
>>29216674
No, but I have to wait until later in the day after I wake up.
>>
>>29216123
It would be fucking amazing if you could check their summary before committing to taking a fresh caught pokemon on. Not just for Nature/Ability hunting, but for catch-and-release so you don't have to fill your boxes with mons you'll never ever use just to fill out your Dex.
>>
>>29216520
wrong nature, wrong ability, or just needed it for the pokedex
>>
>>29216520
wow its almost like its a demo or something
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.