[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats everyone's thoughts on the demo? One thing that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sumo-protag3.jpg (77KB, 900x539px) Image search: [Google]
sumo-protag3.jpg
77KB, 900x539px
So whats everyone's thoughts on the demo? One thing that stood out to me was the fact that the MCs facial expression never changes from his blank smile. It was so stupid seeing him be attacked by that dragon and by Team Skull and he just keeps that dumb blank smile on his face. I hope he has expressions in the real game.
>>
>>29215869
I always have a blank bored expression in my face so it seem realistic to me
>>
>>29215964
His face is not bored, it's happy. It's in a constant smile.
>>
>>29216015
That is not a smile
That is a pained grimace as he is unable to fight against the pain in his head
>>
>>29215869
It does change in some of the trailers. It probably just didn't in the demo because they didn't put too much work into it.

That totem battle probably won't even be a thing in the final version.
>>
>looks great
>dropping the chibi look was a good idea
>pokemon snap 2.0 is neat
>I really like the pokemon riding. It looks like tauros might replace the bike?
>music is excellent

It's p good. There's still more to do in it, but I've played enough for tonight.
>>
FUCK THE DEMO

Spent forever catching 18 pokemon just to be told the record you need to beat is 3
>>
>>29215869
>he just keeps that dumb blank smile on his face
Confirmed sociopath. The MC is a monster.
>>
>>29216780
Do you even reading comprehension. He literally tells you he needs 3.
>>
>>29216876
reading is for fags
>>
>>29216876
Apparently not, could have at least thrown another nugget in for getting over 15
>>
>no key item register
>can't sit down
>barely anything can be examined for flavor text
>bag and party menu are sluggish
>variable width font looks bad
>Totem Aura makes the game want to kill itself

Otherwise it's pretty cool, really like having the overworld cries from Gen III back.
>>
>>29216926
You can register though
>>
The demo's great, but I'm left a little disappointed that there isn't more to do right now. Sure, there's those few NPCs who say to come back on specific days, but that's probably just going to be for items and not full-blown events. For comparison, the ORAS demo had a lot more going for it.

Also, I wish we got to play with more new Pokemons rather than just Greninja, with a side of Pikachu for one mission and 3 early game mons that can't leave their tiny map.
>>
>>29217131
Idk why they don't let us catch and train shit

All it would spoil is pikpek's line but that would also draw a lot more attention to the demo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.