[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is it anons, possibly tonight the datamine happens, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6438.jpg (85KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6438.jpg
85KB, 320x320px
So this is it anons, possibly tonight the datamine happens, and we are now one month closer to the actual games, Who's leaving to avoid spoilers? Why are you staying? Talk to me anons
>>
>>29213024
Im staying. I dont mind the spoilers... I want to knoe stats n shit... Some postgame even if possible...
>>
You can throw pictures and models at me all you want, but the experience of playing the actual game and enjoying the storyline (and post game) can't be spoiled until the game officially launches.
>>
>>29213024
I'm staying until we get the full list of mons and hopefully avoiding story spoilers
>>
>>29213024
Stay here asshole, the list with the pokemon was overwritten so GF did actually play it smart with the demo this time, so no leaks from the demo
>>
>>29213024
I'm staying until the final BTFOing of denialfags. Then I'll be leaving until release
>>
Not happening familia, GF replaced new mons with pikachu
>>
>>29213024
I'm staying and not clicking on stuff with demo info, but I'll leave if any leaks come out. If the demo was wiped clean, I'll stay.
>>
>>29213024
Nothing's getting spoiled, so I'm staying.
>>
>>29213024
I'm staying to find out how many new Pokemon there are then I'm leaving
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.