[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon biology thread: my 3ds is missing hours before the demo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Kn2dBwn.png (208KB, 579x641px) Image search: [Google]
Kn2dBwn.png
208KB, 579x641px
Pokemon biology thread: my 3ds is missing hours before the demo drops edition

Hit me with alola mons and I'll do my best to explain them to you. I will probably answer specific questions faster than just the name of a pokemon
>>
>>29211033
How does Minior function?
>>
File: Minior.png (2MB, 3000x2770px) Image search: [Google]
Minior.png
2MB, 3000x2770px
>>29211033
Explain Minior
>>
Minior, I guess
Also Alolan Raichu
>>
What is the evolutionary advantage of Stufful's butt tag? Similarly, explain Zygarde's dog form's glowing asshole.
>>
Minior needs explanation
>>
File: minior.png (933KB, 1000x658px) Image search: [Google]
minior.png
933KB, 1000x658px
>>29211093
>>29211094
>>29211121
>>29211236
Minior is an extraterrestrial pokemon that has proven difficult to study. Despite its highly visible appearance when entering the atmosphere, it is rare to find one after it has fallen. Many would-be Minior hunters are tricked by the rocky shell it uses for protection, and dismiss the pokemon as simply another boulder. If one happens to correctly identify a Minior that has recently fallen to earth, they must be quick in catching it. Minior will not hesitate to make us of their flight and escape.

The sight of a single Minior in the sky is considered good luck, but when many fall to the earth, it is best to stay inside until they can find their preferred habitat of rocky caves. A lone trainer who stumbles upon a large group of Minior may find themselves in quite the predicament. Despite this, it is a beautiful sight to watch them shed their rocky shells for the first time and reveal the glowing colors underneath, and many thrill seekers follow Minior sightings closely.

Because of their elusive nature and the lack of current study, myths and urban legends about Minior have persisted for a long time. It was once believed that Minior were born when Solrock and Lunatone bred, or that they are a distant relative of Staryu and Starmie, and that these two species of pokemon communicate through the night sky. Another popular legend is that if one follows a group of dancing Clefairy to a meteor shower, they are sure to find Minior there.

Most of what we know about Minior are simply hypotheses. Our current theory for the Minior life cycle is that large specimens of the pokemon remain in space as near-planetary objects. They may pick up smaller Minior or other objects as they grow and develop a gravitational pull. When young are produced, they grow for a time in the parent's gravitational pull before they grow large enough to escape it. Over time, if they encounter a large body, they may be sucked into its atmosphere.
>>
>>29212275
However during their descent, much of their bulk burns up. It is for this reason that we can suggest Minior in space are many times larger than terrestrial Minior. It is currently unknown if Minior on earth will reproduce.

These pokemon are quite social and will happily form groups with each other. It is thought that this is the reason for why such large numbers of Minior sometimes enter our atmosphere.

Current research is underway at the Aether foundation to explore the possibility of reproduction through budding. That is, rather than reproducing sexually, new Minior are produced when there is an impact and a piece of a larger pokemon is broken off.
>>
File: 600px-223Remoraid.png (161KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-223Remoraid.png
161KB, 600x600px
A little emphasis on Remoraid's life cycle please.
>>
>>29212275
>>29212393
Thank you. Please explain Chandelure.
>>
Still waiting on Stufful's butt tag.
>>
Got my molecular biology exam tomorrow but demo leaks too important so I hang out reading pokemon biology instead
>>
>>29211033
What the hell is wrong with Alolan Grimer and Muk?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.