[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can send one to Hell, but the other has to go to Heaven.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1472723840257.png (702KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472723840257.png
702KB, 1000x400px
You can send one to Hell, but the other has to go to Heaven. What is your judgement?
>>
Alan is already hellbound since he caused the deaths of thousands of people.
>>
>>29210087
>thousands
maybe one or two sad sacks who were going to kill themselves anyways
>>
Alan can go to heaven for his services to mankind. He singlehandedly BTFO'd multiple boards.
>>
>>29210053
Based Alain > shitty Lucario kid
>>
File: 1471213456140.jpg (128KB, 728x542px) Image search: [Google]
1471213456140.jpg
128KB, 728x542px
I may curse the name "Alain" until the day I die because he cucked me out of the one time Ash could win a league, but Cameron is unforgivable so Edgelord can DORAGON KURA in heaven while 'Apply Directly to the Forehead' can burn.
>>
To "send someone to Heaven" is Jap slang for an orgasm. I'll send the one on the right to Heaven any time.
>>
DORAGON KUROU MEGA SHINKAI
>>
>>29210053
I want to send Alain to a Paradise of Gay Pleasure.
>>
>>29210224

>Unfeazant
>>
>>29210053
Cameron deserves hell
>>
>>29210053
Alain goes to heaven. He cemented that Ash will never win ANY pokemon league and the week following that defeat was the best pokemon ride in all the boards.
>>
>>29210224
Doragon kurou
>>
>>29210366
*teleports behind you* nothin personnel kid
*air slashes you 1 million times*
>>
I like Alain as much as Ash, but that league match could have been handled much better. They should have made it so that Lysandre was planning Ash-Greninja's defeat after meeting Ash before the final, so that he could capture Ash and Greninja during the Flare Arc. Then Alain should have had his big moment. Alain isn't the problem. Promoting that episode as "Ash's Ultimate Battle" only to have him lose is fucked up.

That league had too much hype for its own good.

I'd still choose Cameron. The Gen V anime was awful from beginning to end. XYZ was just disappointing. Alain at least has the ME specials. Wish Alain appears in SM and meets Ash's Charizard.

>>29210224
Alain is chuuni not edgy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.