[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many more Generations do you think the Pokemon company are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How many more Generations do you think the Pokemon company are going to do before all of their Concepts and ideas start to get stupid and not make any sense ?
>>
>inb4 someone says it's already started

As long as they keep a nice flow of letting people go and getting new people it should be fine. Keep a staff for too long, is when you start to get weird shit because they begin to try too hard
>>
They hit that point with Gen V's shittyness OP
>>
>>29207311
>How many more Generations do you think the Pokemon company are going to do
>before all of their Concepts and ideas start to get stupid and not make any sense ?
>>
>>29207311
>>
>>29207311
0 generations. We always had stupid Pokemon.
>>
>>29207354
Spbp
>>
File: Vaquita.jpg (118KB, 960x585px) Image search: [Google]
Vaquita.jpg
118KB, 960x585px
>>29207311
Mexico Region when?
>>
>>29207354
hahahahahauahauwauhahahwhwh shut the fuck up
>>
>>29207311
It started with Generation 1, and has been in Generation 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and most likely it'll be in everything after Sun and Moon
>>
>>29207311
I don't need to think. Shit went down hill in gen V and fell off the cliff at VI.
>>
>>29207311

probably never because there's a ton of new shit that fits the story and world, after that there will be last story arc
>>
>>29207311
Never.

It all comes togetehr
>>
It won't get more stupid than it already has, but it might become redundant in the distant future.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.