[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It all comes together >We have already seen past features

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: tito.jpg (5KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
tito.jpg
5KB, 250x188px
>It all comes together
>We have already seen past features (following Pokemon, Gen 5 experience system, trainer customization) come back
>yfw you realize "it all comes together" means that all the features we love are coming back
>yfw you realize this means we will be getting Pokemon World Tournament AND the Battle Frontier.
>>
As the ancient Aloans used to say...
>>
>>29204803
Keep getting your hopes up. When the Datamine shows it's another Battle Maison reskin don't go shitposting about it on /vp/ for another year.
>>
>Inb4 there's just a Maison replacement called the "Battle Ship"
>>
>>29204803
My dick isnt ready titto.
>>
>>29204803

Following Pokemon is just a gimmick to make Johto not seem like complete shit.
>>
>>29204876
But even without it Johto would be one of the best regions
>>
>>29204994

How?

>worst set of new Mons, mostly babies/useless basics(Gen 4 had to waste slots to fix this with evos)
>Region cut in half to shoehorn Kanto in there(gee, thanks Iwata)
>No real graphical improvements(compare to Gen 4 to Gen 5 which was a surprisingly big improvement)
>Most useless Starters to date(all basics with no secondary typing because no creativity, all shit-tier until XY which made them okay)

Where's the redeeming qualities?

Bonus:
>Whitney, the "toughest gym leader ever", is just false difficulty
>>
>>29204803
Following Pokémon is back?! DON'T LIE!
>>
>>29205106
But no real graphical improvents and the region being cut in half for Kanto is a lie, and the rest is subjective.
>>
>>29204803
Gen 5 exp is in Sun/Moon? When did they show this? Does anyone have a link or something? I can't believe I missed this
>>
>>29205106
>mostly babies
Since they introduced breeding, I don't think that's a bad thing

>Gen 4 had to waste slots to fix this with evos
Gen 4 fixed Pokemons from each three first generations to the same amount though.
Plus Gen 2 already fixed some Gen 1 Pokemon (Golbat, Onix, Chansey, Seadra, Scyther, Porygon). And the new alternative evos.

>No real graphical improvements(compare to Gen 4 to Gen 5 which was a surprisingly big improvement)
Colors, screen tone at night and all that stuff. It may looks like nothing, but you should read some old interviews to understand what they improved.
Of course, it's easier to improve graphisms on recents consoles than on old ones. They don't work the same way.
>>
>>29206617
Doesn't make a difference since Gen 4 Johto is also a massive improvement too
>>
>>29205106
I think Gamefreak intended the Gen II Pokemon to be 'simple.' Gold and Silver came out at the height of Pokemania in Japan and the USA and a significant amount of people buying the games had only experienced the anime/movie/etc. but never actually played RBY/Stadium/etc. before. I'm pretty sure they Gamefreak was trying to ease new players into the games without overwhelming them, hence we got pre-evolutions and barely any new Pokemon showing up ingame until Goldenrod/Ecruteak.

The starters are single types to fit in with Johto's theme (tradition or some shit, I don't know). I don't think they're useless. Feraligatr and Typhlosion both used to be great in UU. Not sure where they are now. Also not sure about Meganium. I agree the designs are kind of weak. I never liked how Typhlosion doesn't even look like a fire type.
>>
>>29206254
People "deduced" that it had to be back from the E3 demonstration
>>
File: 1471573634251.jpg (33KB, 456x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471573634251.jpg
33KB, 456x349px
>>29204803
>following Pokémon
where do they say this
>>
>>29207042
source: his mudbray
>>
>>29206739
Cutemons are the top mech sellers. And the most well known worldwide.
>>
>>29204803
If they ever included both the Battle Frontier AND the PWT it would probably become my favorite postgame instantly.
>>
File: Hala.jpg (21KB, 332x204px) Image search: [Google]
Hala.jpg
21KB, 332x204px
>>29204803
Hala climbed into Lillie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.

Upon awakening Lillie found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Hala was naked, standing in front of her with a big Alolan boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Alolans used to say...it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Hala leaped forward and grabbed Lillie's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.
>>
>>29207703
The blood aroused Hala more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Alolan sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Hala grabbed a hammer and smashed at Lillie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to her insides, Hala plunged in.

He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Lillie and she lost consciousness. Hala came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Hala cleaned his dick off with Lillie's tongue.
>>
>>29207739
Hala tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.

Hala then undid Lillie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Alolan happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at Lillie.

Hala shoved his hand up Lillie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Hala started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.

He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Hala went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Lillie's body.

Just then Hala remembered, he was not man, but Ursaring. He Skinned himself to reveal his true identity. He sat in the center of the room for several hours until Kukui came in.

"Lillie it's time fo-HOLY FUCKING SHIT AN URSARING OH MY GOD LILLI-" and Hala attacked and ate Kukui. Then Hala went outside and let out a growl and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of Kalos.
>>
File: 1476591491048.gif (2MB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
1476591491048.gif
2MB, 400x241px
>>29207703
>Alolan boner
kek
>>
>>29204803
LINK. TOGETHER. WITH. ALL
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.