[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this new universe that includes megas starting with XY is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: me.png (516KB, 720x693px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
516KB, 720x693px
>this new universe that includes megas starting with XY is the animeverse
>explains Pikachu's new cry
>explains Ash-Greninja
>it all comes together
>>
>>29200851
But XY and BW2 go in at the same time
>>
>>29200869
yeah. In different universes
>>
>>29200851
>Lysandre dies twice in the same universe
yeah no
>>
Who are you quoting?
>>
Why are people so ass blasted by Pikachu's cry, it was like that in Yellow too and no one thought this was a problem
>>
>>29201206
becuase it's super out of place and inconsistent and so far the only real in-game depiction of the anime's stupid "they say their own name!" thing. and yellow was special anime edition so that's why it made sense there
>>
>>29201206
Yes, they did. My friends hated it at the time.
>>
>The events of XY were never mentioned in ORAS aside from mention of AZ existing, though Sina and Dexio do mention XY's events.
>Alan mentioned by Steven, meaning he does exist in that universe - oddly enough, during the same scene where Zinnia talks about a "different Hoenn" aka alternate dimensions.
>Ash-Greninja in SM
>Greninja is leaving Ash next episode in an ep where Xerosic seems to have captured more Zygarde cells/ another Zygarde.
>XY games actually takes place in its own dimension where Mega Evolution seems to stay in Kalos and no anime characters exist - Ash is Red, Gary is Blue.
>SM and ORAS actually take place in a universe strikingly similar to the anime and the XY games where the anime characters exist, Ash seemingly never met May in Hoenn, the Ultimate Weapon plot and the Zygarde plot both happened in some form(Zygarde plot before ORAS, Ultimate Weapon plot after)and Ash-Greninja exists and leaves on its own journey to protect Zygarde from getting into evil's hands once again, leading it to Alola where tons of Zygarde Cells are hiding.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.