[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't fly because cock >can't fly because penguin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: land animals.jpg (95KB, 663x256px) Image search: [Google]
land animals.jpg
95KB, 663x256px
>can't fly because cock
>can't fly because penguin
>can't fly because not bird
I get that you love Charizard, Gamefreak, but you really go out of your way to preserve its status as the flier
>>
>>29199057
Dartix can fly
>>
It is weird that Dartrix is like only the 2nd evolved flying-type to be on the ground in the game. Evidence Robinhoot isn't Grass/Flying?
>>
File: Are you serious.png (13KB, 376x438px) Image search: [Google]
Are you serious.png
13KB, 376x438px
>Flying type
I get that this is an "Owls aren't birds" shitpost but it's not a very good one.
>>
>>29199057
>owls aren't birds meme
Really OP? You just had to bring that shit back?
>>
File: Get a load a this.png (5KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
Get a load a this.png
5KB, 383x384px
>>29199395
Why are you talking to yourself, OP?
>>
>>29199057
Please let this stupid meme die.
>>
>>29199220
Or evidence that they did away with Flying Battles and so new flying types don't need midair models. And so Xatu fans around the world rejoiced.
>>
>>29199447
Why would they not fix the other ones then?
>>
>>29199395
> he thinks owls are birds
I'm not sorry
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>29199486
>Game Freak putting effort into changing existing models and animations for no real reason
>>
>>29199220
>Evidence Robinhoot isn't Grass/Flying?
It won't exist because Robinhoot is Grass/Flying, end this meme. There's literally one other starter that begins with its secondary type, why would it - of all pokemon - also be the first starter to lose their secondary typing for something else? Does that really sound reasonable to you?
>>
>>29199525
Eh, I guess. Still think it's a sign Robinhoot isn't Grass/Flying, probably Grass/Ghost based on the TGC deck.

>>29199543
>It won't exist because Robinhoot is Grass/Flying

This is not a fact; it has not been confirmed yet.

>There's literally one other starter that begins with its secondary type, why would it - of all pokemon - also be the first starter to lose their secondary typing for something else?

Because it's more interesting than Grass/Flying the whole way through. The fact the only other one to have dual typing at first is also a Grass-type gives it a 'been there, done that' feeling too (and I'm aware of Fire/Fighting, thanks).

>Does that really sound reasonable to you?

The concept of no gyms and Alola Forms wouldn't have sounded reasonable to me six months ago.
>>
>>29199419
>undertale
>>
>>29199600
rekt
>>
>>29199630
It's in Gen 2 style it counts as a Pokemon reaction image
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.