[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw trying to catch Kyogre in AS I've caught about a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: X.gif (471KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
X.gif
471KB, 300x192px
>mfw trying to catch Kyogre in AS
I've caught about a hundred legendaries in all the games, for 20 years and I'VE NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS MUCH SHIT BEFORE IN MY LIFE. WHY WON'T THIS FUCKING THING STAY IN THE FUCKING BALL?
>>
>>29196601
>but ORAS is so easy
>>
>>29196601
Because, unlike Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Yveltal, and Xerneas, they not only have a low catch rate, but its lower than the originals. in RS it was 5, in ORAS its 3
>>
>>29196601
Yeah the catch rates in ORAS are just retarded. I can understand wanting it to be difficult, I like it to not be a guarantee, but it really shouldn't be such a gamble when the Pokemon is basically dead and paralyzed/asleep.
>>
>>29196633
So does the Metagross line
>>
>>29196601
>I did a mon grass run in omega Ruby so i could catch all the legendaries with the right nature
>too stupid to use synchronize
>needed my masterball for deoxys
I fought groudon over and over again
>>
>>29196601
Just remember to get nature synchronized, 3 IVs are always 31 and the rest you can pump at Alola with a golden soda cap. Choose either suffer by balltism or throw it a Master Ball
>>
You tell me OP, that shit was fucked up. Fucking piece of crap, thankfully my Milotic could tank it well and use Recover while I threw balls indefinitely.
>>
>>29196601
Now ORAS is too hard

You learn something new everyday
>>
>>29196601
Timer Balls, friend.
Also a Shedinja could help.
>>
>>29196729
It's hilarious, this board.
>>
>>29196601
I don't believe you, because:

>>29196633
Capture calculations have changed. A 3 catch rate Poke that's at 1 HP and asleep has about a 4% possibility of capture with an Ultra Ball in Gen 3/4. In Gen 6, that's about 11%.
>>
File: 1452050329211.png (242KB, 486x573px) Image search: [Google]
1452050329211.png
242KB, 486x573px
>>29196610
>>29196729
>RNG is difficulty
>>
I dont remember having trouble.

It probably just knows you're a weak bitch and wont submit to you.
>>
One day, while playing emerald, i was having a bitch of a time trying to catch kyogre and groudon in the post game. so one day, when i was able to catch kyogre, i go up to him and start the battle. and that's when i saw it, a pink motherfuckin' kyogre. holy shit, this is the best day in my life. i put this thing to sleep, i leave it with a sliver of health, A SLIVER. and after a long battle, kyogre finally says, "you're not taking me alive!" uses struggle, and dies. i couldn't play it anymore for a week after that
>>
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
I fucking caught it.
I got the fucker on my 6th great ball.
>>
>>29196601
I caught my Groudon on my first ultra ball, you just have to get good OP.
>>
>>29196831
Noice

Aqua ring is such bullshit
>>
>>29196828
Dude... you never let a shiny with a sliver of life, you leave it orange health and in case of STRUGGLE throw the master ball.
>>
>>29196601
use a quick ball, I got it in my first throw
>>
>>29196853
i already used the master ball. i was 13 at the time, i didn't know better
>>
>>29196875
Goddamn. That must've been hell. On emerald too, you poor fuck.
>>
>>29196841
It fucking is.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.