[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have homebrewed my N3DS with the previous exploit. Due to connectivity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Mr Humpy.png (310KB, 1003x714px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Humpy.png
310KB, 1003x714px
I have homebrewed my N3DS with the previous exploit.
Due to connectivity issues with the microSD and my PC, and the looming demo, I want to update my console.
Will this simply delete the homebrew?
Will it interfere?
Many thanks in this time of need

>pic unrelated
>>
>previous exploit
You gotta be more specific, anon.
>>
>>29195014
Depends. What version of firmware are you on, and which exploit are you using for homebrew?
>>
>>29195039
>>29195110
lemme check lads, ty for replies
>>
>>29195110
>>29195139
11.0.0.33E
I installed using browserhax, then installed menuhax (opens homebrew by holding L during start up?)
>>
>>29195150
If it's menuhax, that shit will stop working the moment you update it. Check out smea's website and find an exploit before you update. Most need an exploit already running, which you have: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/
>>
>>29195014
Is it a problem how much I feel numel on that shit? I've gotten pokemon with "Mr" in the name and it's female.
>>
>>29195198
I'm ok with it not working if I update tbqh.
It's the homebrew launcher that I have btw, still not sure what's what with labels
>>
Why aren't you using wireless file transfer?
>>
>>29195266
Hax = Homebrew Launcher
CFW = anything more intense
You'll want a different hax that runs through a game if you want to keep it. You could use ORAS, for example.
You do have a copy of ORAS, right anon?
>>
>>29195315
>You could use ORAS, for example
This would be update-proof? What about OoT3D or Ironfall?
>>
>>29195290
It just doesn't connect 90% of the time with my PC.
I almost exclusively use the exploit for PKHex, and it makes the process extremely slow, which makes taking injeciton requests really shit.

>>29195315
I see, so I can only keep the hax if I pretty much use my ALREADY exploited console to hack a cart?
I actually have both
>>
>>29195353
ORAS likely won't be getting another update if they haven't fixed the exploit yet.
>>
>>29195354
Pretty much. They're called secondary exploits. There's a few listed on smea's website, but it'll be easier if you use a first party game like OoT, PSMD, Sticker Star, ORAS, etc
>>
>>29195410
Alright.
This still hasn't really answered my original question.
My 3DS is prompting me to update.
I don't really want or need Hax, can I just update? Will that pretty much wipe it clean slate?
>>
>>29195477
Yes, it should be safe. Though to be extra safe, I'd change the theme on the 3ds before proceeding.
>>
>>29195514
I totally forgot about that!
Thanks mang, 10/10 helpful
>>
Might as well ask on this thread. I have a 3DS on 11.0 with menuhax and I want to install another entrypoint, Which is better, basehax or supermysterychunkhax? Is there even a difference?
>>
>>29195966
Get as many as you can.
>>
>>29195377
And even if they did, you could simply delete the update.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.