[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Type Null and Silvally the Lucario/Zoroark of this generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Silvally_RGB_300dpi.png (2MB, 1937x2162px) Image search: [Google]
Silvally_RGB_300dpi.png
2MB, 1937x2162px
Is Type Null and Silvally the Lucario/Zoroark of this generation?

Lots of people on here think its Lycanroc but thats only CoroCoro creating hype around this Pokemon while GF/TPC clearly didnt really care that much. Type Null on the other hand gets a lot of hype from every source

Type Null/Silvally movie 2017? Most likely alongside Solgaleo, Lunala and a mythical
>>
If so then that'd be cool. Finally a "mascot" pokemon that's more than a sex toy for furfags.
>>
>>29193031
This. It's nice to have such a badass Pokemon like this one. I haven't met many people who dislike it, and that's saying something.
>>
>>29193020
I'm ok with that. Maybe it
will get a nice posable toys
>>
I think he's even better than Lucario (disregarding use, just speaking on other factors)

Its design is much more appealing imo; Type Null sets it up to be some vague, unnatural monster, while Silvally's small changes present a significant change in tone. Its pure white fur show that it's overcome whatever had happened to it that lead to being anchored down, and its crest glows with the light of a literal fucking god, allowing it to change its type. The Chimera theme it had as type null was pushed to its finest point with the addition of the mechanical beak/mouth. Its as if its a mish mash of not only pokemon, but of artificial and biological contstructs as well.

TL;DR: Lucario's fucking gross, Type Null is amazing and it better damn well get some decent moves so it can dwarf that weird furbait jackal thing.
>>
Silvally for Smash 5 confirmed
>>
File: silvgif.gif (260KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
silvgif.gif
260KB, 500x419px
>>29193083
>Silvally toy
>Head/tail are swappable to change colors according to the types

GF is too stupid to take all my money.
>>
>>29193020
I'm using one unless it's Legendary/super over-powered. For sure. I don't even care if this becomes the Delphox of this gen somehow.
>>
It's being set up to be the new Mewtwo, Rockruff was set up to be the new Lucario but it's evos are disappointing and ugly so people stopped caring.
>>
>>29193020
I'm probably one of the only people who unironically likes Lucario. Not in a furfag kind of way, though.

I wouldn't mind that at all, Silvally looks baller as fuck. But as soon as it's popularity grows, everyone will start shitting on it. It will end up being pandered to death, but it wasn't really the case for Zoroark so who knows.
>>
>>29193020
Is that a digimon?
>>
>>29193232
Yes what did you think?
>>
>>29193031
jokes on you, i still want to fuck it
>>
They're done with attempted Lucario clones after the Zoroark failure
>>
What is lycanroc moon form
>>
>>29193020
>bipedal
>"ugly"

Nope
>>
>>29193103
Yes, please.
It's intro could be it appearing as Null and then breaking the helmet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.