[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you hate about the fanbase I'll name a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1475998592610.jpg (486KB, 1280x1979px) Image search: [Google]
1475998592610.jpg
486KB, 1280x1979px
ITT: Things you hate about the fanbase

I'll name a few to start

>people who want to fuck Pokemon but insist that they're not furries
>people who refer to Pokémon using "he" or "she" instead of "it"
>the entire concept of waifumon
>people who personify Pokemon too much, they're closer to animals than people despite their intelligence
>people who want more of the anime in the games, ex: voiced pokemon saying their names
>>
>liking things that I don't like
>>
>call it "nidoran it"
>Which one though
>It's a pokemon not a human shut up!
>>
People who dedicate all their time to bitching about what others do instead of enjoying the things they enjoy.
>>
>>29192573

You're real whiney. You must be fun at parties.
>>
Itt: Whining about someone whining
>>
waah waah waah
>>
>>29192573
>ITT: I hate furries
>>
File: tumblr_ndi5esKvke1rvs7gdo1_1280.png (251KB, 533x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndi5esKvke1rvs7gdo1_1280.png
251KB, 533x667px
Now listen, it may come off as bitching but the other day I came on this board and one of the threads at the top of the catalog featured art of someone putting a qtip into that nee bee pokemons vagina.

I think i have a point. The only decent threads on this board are the comfy art threads. You're all a bunch of degenerates.
>>
>>29192705
Grow some skin. I hated when you couldn't have a Mother thread on /v/ back in the day without constant dumps of Lucas and Claus shotacon, but I just stopped going to Mother threads there.
>>
>>29192705
See you tomorrow
>>
>>29192744
The big back difference is that was a more isolated case. I dont draw a connection between Mother fans and shota. Autistic furries are much more widespread in pokemon...
>>
Do /vp/ always throw an autistic tantrum when people refer to their pets as "he" or "she"?
>>
>>29192705
Yeah, it almost makes me ashamed of being a pokemon fan. But with a fanbase as big as pokemons you're always going to have cringy motherfuckers giving it a bad rep.
>>
>>29192786
You know what I mean by that complaint . There are many people here that use "she" specifically in conjunction with personification when talking about certain pokemon here. Typically with vague sexual undertones. Not just she as a gender marker like you'd use with a pet.
>>
>>29192573
HE
>>
I hate when people treat Pokemon more like animals or pets than people or equals, especially when they sexualize them too
>>
File: deerling.gif (412KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
deerling.gif
412KB, 500x281px
I WANT TO FUCK THAT DEER
>>
>>29192573
Agree with all of that.

The whole sex and waifu thing is disgusting. Those people need to see a therapist.
>>
>people who can't let others have fun in their own way
>>
>>29192573
>A move, strategy, ability, feature, or pokemon beat my team therefor it is unbalanced, unfair, and needs to be nerfed, banned, and removed from the games entirely.

See also:
>>29183382
>>
>>29192573
>not fun allowed: the post
>>
File: blank.jpg (66KB, 893x526px) Image search: [Google]
blank.jpg
66KB, 893x526px
>>29192573
ill add to your list op
>people who confuse xenophilia with furry
>people who nitpick about pokemon genders
>people who complain about other people 2d waifus
>people who think animals don't have personalities
>nostlgiafags who want everything back to gb-era quality and stuff like sfx beyond bips and bloops aggravate them
>>
>>29194542
t. swagkey shitter
>>
>>29192573
Give this fella any alcohol he wishes!
>>
>>29194742
t. spoiled cunt who can't beat a mega and demands GameFreak retcon the series to his wishes and whims.
>>
>>29192573
>getting triggered over she/he

faggot
>>
>>29192573
>people who refer to Pokémon using "he" or "she" instead of "it"
This is a problem of latin languages. Here in France, there is not "it". All the words are feminine or masculine. For example, we say He for the sun, and She for the moon. It's complicate for us to use the word It.
>>
>>29194542
>Parental Bond isn't broken guys! It's just a free Serene Grace and Choice Band rolled into one without any drawback except Rocky Helmet/Rough Skin clones!

>Counter does 4 times the amount of damage the user took from a Physical attack, how is that OP?
>What do you mean doing 200 damage to any non-ghost is unfair? You only need at least 100 base HP and nearly maximum possible investment to survive two of those.
>And I mean, Mega Kanga has a low speed, no bulk, and a shitty defensive typing anyway so, not like she has just as many immunities as she does weaknesses, coverage moves that doubly benefit from PB, a good boosting move through TM, or a pre-mega evolution ability that lets it flat out ignore the one thing that actually shits on her typing

>No Mega Mom is fair and balanced you... y-you're just bad!
>>
How a single feature is what makes or breaks a game for some people.

The series is so ridiculously formulaic that if you're telling me you can't enjoy X game because it lacks ONE thing, you have to be fucking retarded or trolling. Pokemon is Pokemon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.