[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how long do you think we're gonna have to wait until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 18cw6vpjxqhe6jpg.jpg (56KB, 635x289px) Image search: [Google]
18cw6vpjxqhe6jpg.jpg
56KB, 635x289px
So how long do you think we're gonna have to wait until these hit the e-shop, has anything been announced or it anyone's guess?
>>
>>29189599
GameFreak doesn't give a shit about Gen 2, so never.
>>
>>29189641
come on now, game freak will give a shit about anything that will make them money
>>
File: 1466154122467.png (894KB, 1090x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1466154122467.png
894KB, 1090x1143px
I can't imagine they would bother with it until SuMo has been out for a while
>>
Did people genuinely like these games?
Gen 2 was pretty much the laughing stock of the franchise till HGSS happened.
>>
Probably whenever they get around to adding gen 2 Pokemon to Pokemon Go.
>>
File: bait.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>29189990
>>
>>29189599
They came out on November 21st, 1999, so I wouldn't be surprised if they released them on that date in 2017, about a year after SM, and 18 years after initial release. They'll eschew the 20-year thing just to get it out on time, to keep people spending money between SM and whatever game is next (probably DP remakes considering all the Arceus-Type: Null stuff)
>>
>>29190053
that's longer than I want to wait but I can live with that
>>
>>29190053
So it'll be an NX Virtual Console release?
>>
Why do you even want those shit games? Just get the superior HGSS on an emulator.
>>
File: 1466150113934.jpg (184KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466150113934.jpg
184KB, 1000x1000px
>>29191064
it's just not the same family
>>
File: 800px-Hoopa_Lugia_Aeroblast.png (426KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Hoopa_Lugia_Aeroblast.png
426KB, 800x450px
I was hopinh for Mega Lugia and Mega Ho-Oh or something related to them in S&M (perhaps capturable in the related or opposite version). But it seems it won't come in this game.

When will these guys get the spot light again I wonder? And when will Lugia have an offensive based Mega, Ex, Battle Bond or buffed form?
>>
I hope they fix the Communication Center in Crystal to work with the 3DS so you can get a Celebi and also have the time capsule work with a Gen 1 game on the same 3DS.

>>29190422
Oh please no.
Nintendo usually still supports their older consoles for quite some time after the newer ones are released so it should still be available on the 3DS.
>>
hopefully within next year. and hopefully two years after that firered andleafe green and eventually ruby and sapphire
>>
>>29191064
>HGSS
>superior
Guess how I know you're a Sinnohfetus who's never played GSC.
I'll give you a hint: you think gimmicks are improvements and believe garbage engines can be compensated for with fluff.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.