[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING SHIT WHITE HERB SKY DROP HAWLUCHA IN THE 2ND GYM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 8

File: o1ED0qw.png (149KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
o1ED0qw.png
149KB, 400x240px
FUCKING SHIT

WHITE HERB SKY DROP HAWLUCHA IN THE 2ND GYM? WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>29187994
>WHITE HERB SKY DROP
You mean power herb sky attack? If the Probopass and Shuckle in the first gym didn't give it away already, these hacks are incredibly poorly balanced.
>>
>>29187994
Welcome to Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire where they make it a little too difficult.
You're better off playing Rising Ruby/Sinking Sapphire if you want difficulty but fair difficulty
>>
Can anyone post a mega of an already patched .cia of this hack?
>>
>>29188115
>>29188149
>it's too hard for me so its poorly balanced

Kek

Anyways don't play rising/sinking unless you want one where pokemon have different stats and moves have different typing/stats
>>
>>29188196
It's not too hard anon, it's just lazy design. The early game difficulty comes from the sheer power of the opponent's Pokemon, instead of giving them clever movesets. Late game is a breeze because the shitty movesets stay and the AI can't just overpower you anymore.
>>
>>29187994
>playing kaizo crystal
>in whitney's gym
>she has 6 pokemon
>her miltank is lv40
>all of her pokemon have competitive movesets
>all of them have status moves
>she has a moonlight clefable and a softboiled chansey

Nigger, you don't know suffering. All of the routes have at least 1-2 different fast pokemon with toxic/stun spore/sleep powder and all of the caves have geodudes with explosion.
>>
>>29188295
What the fuck
>>
>>29188295
>>her miltank is lv40

What the fuck is the Kanto gyms like then?
>>
>>29189106
Lv 120+

Not even kidding.
>>
>>29189078
"Kaizo" means changed or altered, it's an umbrella term for romhacks of games that are stupidly hard. Comes from a romhack called Kaizo Mario.
>>
I just thought Faulkner in Kaizo Crystal he had a full team of six.
Annoying as shit gligar and murcrow.
Ended up just beating him barely.
Hus mantjbe gave me problems with toxic and confuse ray.
>>
Whats you guys team in Star Sapphire/Rutile Ruby or what was your team if you've already beaten it. Me currently

Metagross 83
Sceptile 84
Talonflame 82
Slowbro 86
Florges 86
Diggersby 84

Very fun game. Also I play on Set.
>>
>>29189158
No no, I know what Kaizo is. I was surprised at her team. That's fucking insane
>>
>>29188257
The movesets are great and very clever you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>29189314
Copy/pasting a Smogon moveset is not clever.
>>
>>29189314
Early game movesets should not be ones that would also be good at level 50, as a player you don't have access to powerful moves and items
>>
>>29189348
Good thing they don't do that. Sometimes they do, because Smogon tries to make optimal sets and they succeed plenty of time, but then they also make their own sets. Like Lisa and Tate start with a Lunatone and Solrock, shitmons Smogon would never suggest.
>>
>>29189314
t. Drayano

im sure you can come up with a better argument than that
>>
>>29189379
All that matters is if you can beat it, without grinding, with the right strategy. And you can. Even on Set how I play.
>>
>>29189436
Drayano did not make Star Sapphire/Rutile Ruby and I have no desire to play his hacks because I read he gives pokemon fake typings and moves like Dragon type Serperior.
>>
I like it. There's nothing better than finally beating a gym after getting your ass kicked 10 times in a row.

It feels like I'm actually playing a JRPG.
>>
>>29189469
serperior needs all the help it can get
>>
>>29189469
There are versions that have none of that
>>
>>29189262
OP here. Playing on set as well

level 27 combusken
level 22 shiftry
level 12 ralts

Leveling up my Ralts so I can beat Brawly. That fucking drain punch on his gurdurr hits hard.
>>
>>29187994
Git gud fgt
>>
>>29189615
You should definitely always be playing with 6 Pokemon. You've missed out on a ton of EXP already if you've been playing with those 3 all game.
>>
>>29189634
Saving the last 3 slots for later Pokemon. Too many shitmons early game.
>>
>>29189683
Dump the ones you caught now later if you want, but playing with only 3 pokemon is just a waste of EXP and they could also come in handy like Phantumb against a fighting gym.
>>
File: broken heart.png (453KB, 680x416px) Image search: [Google]
broken heart.png
453KB, 680x416px
>mfw I fell for the Rutile Ruby meme

Gave up after the 8th badge. I insisted on battling and defeating every Trainer I come across and this one Ace Trainer defeated me so many times I just said fuck it.

Then I played some vanilla Y version for a while and wanted to use the GTS, but it wouldn't let me unless I updated. So I did.

Now I lost homebrew access.
>>
>>29189262
Bisharp(Random Starter)
Slowbro
Cosplay Pikachu - Rock
Salamence
Weavile
Noivern
>>
>>29190086
>Not using a cfw
>>
>>29188196

But it is poorly balanced since the first two gyms, you recieve jack shit.

But the games are suppose to be that way until you reach the 3rd gym when you actually get options and your Pokemon will be fully evolved at that point.
>>
>>29190086
I'm kind of curious. Can you explain the Ace's set?
>>
>>29189469

you do know there are vanilla versions of Dray's hacks that don't add his personal type changes/stat adjustments?

it's been like this since Sacred Gold/Storm Silver
>>
>>29189314
Yeah, choice scarf + power up punch on every other team is amazing and very clever. I don't think the hacker even understands how choice items work.
>>
>>29188295
How are you even supposed to grind up to that?
>>
>>29190279
Rising/Sinking actually lacks this, though he intends to have one for the next version.

Besides, the changes drayano makes is a good thing, not a bad thing.
>>
>>29190289
Have you even played the game. There's tons of creative sets and it's all very challenging. Like Baton Pass or Roaring you around with Hazards on your field. Have you ever even played the game.
>>
>>29190332
Not a good thing for me. I don't want to play hackmons, just a difficulty increase. No need to power up shitmons, just give the player access to non-shitmons, and definitely no reason to change what any moves do.
>>
>>29190279
Ah well then I'll give them a shot.
>>
>>29190399
Yes, I have. The second my team was fully evolved was the second it stopped being challenging. Unless it's been fixed in later versions, most of the sets are just bulldoze or power up punch + two or three other attacks.
>>
>>29190451
It's probably been updated because everything I've seen you complain about has made no sense
>>
>>29190451
Ah well it's challenging for me and everyone else says it's challenging. Also most pokemon don't even learn Power-Up Punch so that's impossible. The game is filled with creative sets.
>>
>>29190477
>>29190480
Right, I'll download the latest version and take a look. Hopefully it's changed a bit since the fersion I played. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad hack, and it's much better than shit like Neo X/Y. It just could have been better in a lot of areas.
>>
>>29188169
Fucking please. It crashes my laptop when I try to recompile the .cia, so it would be much appreciated. (Online patch version too anon, if you'd be so kind)
>>
File: 1469829573920.png (121KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
1469829573920.png
121KB, 325x340px
>>29189155
>>
>>29190589
I only know of one thats not the leveled build sorry. But if you're ok with hacking in your Pokemon later on then
www.3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/276055-mega-pokemon-rom-hacks-collection-busty-lewd-edition.html?highlight=rising+ruby
>>
>>29190678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QYnvQKd12Y
>>
>>29190332
There is one, it's just most people are too stupid to figure out how to do it, or download prepatched .cias that have the full version. It just involves pasting the edited trainer rosters and encounter tables instead of everything.
>>
>>29187994
You don't know the depth of bullshit yet.

Wallace has a lv100 Kyogre as his first, good fucking luck
>>
File: shit.png (78KB, 568x964px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
78KB, 568x964px
>>29190477
>>29190480
>>29190560
It's still got the same problems it had earlier:
>Glacia's Regice thinks it's a Banette
>power-up punch + choice scarf is retarded
>Zinnia's team makes no sense

There are too many Pokemon where part of their moveset will never be used by the AI in any situation. A lot of the sets are also straight from smogon, though that's not a bad thing, just a lack of creativity. Other than that it's not bad, just not as well thought out as any of Drayano's hacks.
>>
>>29191096
>Glacia's Regice thinks it's a Banette
I kek'd
>>
>>29191096
If you found it easy thats you. I find it very hard and I think most people found it hard. Maybe the problem was you weren't playing on set, if the game was too easy for you then you probably should have changed that. Anyway I just finished a super hard fight with an ace trainer where I used up all my revives and was on my last pokemon, a Diggersby vs his Mega Latias, and the game was down to whether or not he got fully paralyzed and he did and I won. Very fun game.
>>
>>29191096
Also I see people Nuzlockeing Drayano's hacks on here all the time. There's no way you can Nuzlocke Star/Rutile, they are clearly much harder than any of his hacks.
>>
>>29191191
I always play on set, not much point playing a difficulty hack on shift. I did dexnav a few egg moves, though, maybe brave bird Crobat and outrage Garchomp were a bit too strong for the game. Random trainers actually having threatening teams is definitely one of the hack's strong points, not many others bother to do that.

>>29191282
Yeah that's not even debatable, Rutile/Star are far harder than any of Drayano's hacks. Dray's games just feel more polished, but that's probably just down to experience. I get the impression Rutile and Star are the guy's first hacks, some parts of it just don't mesh well with the rest. Zinnia goes form being a mono dragon trainer to having six ubers just to make her challenging, while pretty much every other trainer sticks with their original theme.
>>
>>29189426
Smogon has tiers made for usage.
You can use Solrock and Lunatone to their fullest in PU compared to online where they're completely useless.
>>
>>29189262
I've beaten Rutile Ruby with everyone at Lv. 100. Current party:
Shiny Ho-oh
Banette
Bellossom
Tyrantrum (traded so it wouldn't listen to me for most of the game)
Swampert

Hard as dicks until after several gyms, but overall really fun.
>>
>>29191408
I haven't made it that far, but pretty much most important thing is that she's difficult, if a mono dragon team wouldn't be hard enough, I'm glad she got all ubers.
>>
>>29188295
Whitney is surprisingly easy >Implying if you catch a Heracross in the Bug Catching contest, that nigga actually has a movepool, is great at that point and scales really well into the rest of the game, the only problem is her fucking Girafarig.
>>
File: 1462751523976.png (66KB, 403x532px) Image search: [Google]
1462751523976.png
66KB, 403x532px
>>29187994
Game was pretty easy. 6x lucky egg on everything then when they were about level 100 then item spam: sashed Masquerain, M-Tar, banded talonflame, lefty Aegis, orb Latios: you get the drill then max out Amie and wreck fucking everything. The only thing that gave me great difficulty was Roxanne since I had to rely on Masquerain which I had to grind until I could murder everything. Didn't even use O powers.
>>
>>29191645
>Used 6 Lucky Eggs as well as Amie
>Brags about not using O-Powers

Is this bait.
>>
>>29188115
>Probopass
>first gym
It's funny how there are hacks like Blaze Black and such, and then there's this. I guess some people would rather just spam high base stats at you and force you to grind instead of making you think.
>>
>>29191663
I ran it on an emulator. You guys have it easy as shit.
>>
>>29190421
And I enjoy seeing what if scenarios of things like the aforementioned Grass/Dragon Serperior, Technician Weavile, Bug/Water Masquerain, Ledian with an usable base attack stat and such. Isn't it great how we both can get what we want?
>>
>>29191696
What does that have to do with anything. Are you saying you played like that so the game would go faster because your emulator runs slow.
>>
>>29191685
You don't need to grind. Ever. You just need to come up with a strategy.
>>
>>29191724
"Come up with a strategy!"
=
"Use these specific 'mons, level them up to this minimum level, give them this moveset, and spawm items"

If I have to use ANY specific pokemon to beat a trainer, instead of the ones I WANT to use, then the romhack has failed in my book. That's literally one of the main rules of the pokemon universe; any pokemon is viable.

Except for Magikarp, Feebas, and Dunsparce.
>>
>>29191511

There's so many ways to make a Mono-Dragon team actually difficult. Shoving 6 Ubers on a team and calling it a day is just plain lazy.
>>
>>29191790
Difficulty hacks tend to encourage you to use everything that's available in order to have an easier way to progress, if you get stuck with a mindset of "FUCK NO I HATE THIS THING" then shit might get even harder for you. Not that I'm defending Rutile Ruby because a fucking Probopass in the first gym is absolutely stupid.
>>
File: YOU WHAT.png (11KB, 171x243px) Image search: [Google]
YOU WHAT.png
11KB, 171x243px
>>29191790
>Except for Magikarp, Feebas, and Dunsparce
>>
>>29191790
Yes sometimes you will need to spam items, that's part of the game. If the game is so easy you never need to spam items, especially when you get a near infinite amount of them, then the game is too easy. Also ofcourse you need to give your mons a specific moveset to win. Just play the regular game if you want to be able to be a retard and give your mons any moves you want and still be able to blow through the game. Also, I'm sure there's a strategy for beating her using any Pokemon that are available before fighting her. And no, there are tons of super shitmons, if you want to try beating the game using nothing but baby pokemon or something, no sorry you can't win. As it should be, that would be ruining the difficulty for those who want to have to beat the game with some strategy and team building just to satisfy those who want to be able to win while playing like retards.
>>
>>29191798
You already fought her mono dragon, according to you. He wanted to change it up and not make you fight them again, especially since they're all already level 100, you'd just be fighting the exact same team again.
>>
>>29191866
You can sweep Roxanne's entire gym with a Nidorina. Double Kick, motherfuckers.
>>
>>29191883

There's more than 6 Dragons in Pokemon. One could easily make another Mono Dragon team instead of doing the tired way of shoving "the stronkest" Poegymanz on a team. It's still a lazy approach.
>>
>>29191883
What is her team? I must've misread it. I thought he was saying that she uses mono-dragon in the regular game, but in the hack she uses 6 random ubers.

How can you fuck up that badly though? The fucking dragon obsessed psycho doesn't have a whole team of dragons?
>>
>>29189262
I have beaten the game twice.
My original team
Espeon
Rotom
Malamar
Darmacho
Aegislash
Forgot the last one
All level 100 of course since the level curve goes there at the end + delta épisode
>>
>>29191919
He's saying, in the hack, that you fight her once where she uses all Dragons. And then you fight her again later and she uses all ubers.
>>
File: Why_God.png (41KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
Why_God.png
41KB, 194x200px
>>29190738
>>
>>29191908
He wanted the second time you fight her to be much more difficult. Anyway I'm happy there's an all Uber team to fight just like in Pokemon Stadium 2 and Battle Revolution and all the console games. It's interesting and she was a good choice to give it to.
>>
>>29191919
Her team is the bottom one here: >>29191096
Hilariously the Kyurem only has one move, which is Outrage. Would have been fine in gen V, but that's not very hard to deal with in gen VI.
>>
File: 1468810800535.png (125KB, 473x440px) Image search: [Google]
1468810800535.png
125KB, 473x440px
>>29191919
It was like Xerneas and a whole bunch of ubers. Actually, Zinnia wasn't hard.

The hardest battle I found was with a baton passing Ace trainer who kept swapping their mons out which made them very annoying to knock out. Also the Quintuplets with pranksters, serene graces and a skill link Cinccino. Annoying as hell.
>>
>>29191955
What.

But that's retarded. Why does she have- for what purpose? I thought they were exaggerating. It's like they just dumped 6 random powerful pokemon on her team and called it a day.
>>
>>29189683
You are stupid OP.
Pokemon mostly hold wild item that could be useful and you could use them for taking hits, and multi exp is there anyway, don't be stupid.
>>
>>29191096
I have played all Drayano's hack and this one is just harder than any of them.
There is actually much more gimmick team than in any of his hack by the way.
>>
>>29192034
Pretty much, seems like that team would have been more appropriate for Wally's postgame team.

>>29192081
Yeah, from what I've seen the random trainers are gimmicks and the bosses are smogon style, but they scale up far too quickly in the early game and then drop off later. They could do with some proper play testing too; it looks like that Regice has never survived more than one turn, seeing as no one seems to have noticed that moveset.
>>
>>29187994
I wanted to play it but I csn't buy honey and that is really fucking frustatinh
>>
>>29192199
Yes you can buy honey. But to play it you have to have a hacked 3ds anyway so you might as well use the pkhex program cia to maximize your EVS.
>>
>>29192182
>Complaining about their movesets being shit
>While praising Drayano
>While saying Drayanos teams are worse/easier

???
>>
>>29191703
This is probably why I love Drayano's hacks so much, they feel almost fare to a certain point, pokemon you would expected to be plain useless gain a second chance and I actually like most of the retypings, especially Serperior and Cofagrigus.
>>
>>29191096
>zekrom and kyurem black on the same team

this lads retarded
>>
>>29192226
Some of his movesets are shit, not all of them. He doesn't seem to have enough experience to know what the AI can and can't use effectively, so some of them don't work properly. Drayano's are at least consistent, he tests his battles and doesn't put shit like 140 BP STAB moves in the second gym. Rutile and Star are harder, but not always in a good way. They just throw ridiculous stats and moves at you in the early game, and upgrade to ubers later on.
>>
>>29191096
>Glacia's theam
Ok if it weren't for the Kyurem it would be pretty

>Archie's
What. Ok, I understand Toxicroak and Dragalge, but Cacturne ?

>Zinnia's
Ok this is simply stupid. An Arceus ? And a Primal Kyogre ? Maybe it would make sense since you have Groudon and
>Mega Mewtwo and Black Kyurem
Done.
>>
>>29192285
>Zinnia owns two Zekroms in this hack
kek
>>
>We didn't include battle frontier because it would be too hard

They were right all along
>>
>>29192337
>Most of his sets are hard, but some aren't so that makes it shit
>Drayano's are at least consistent in being super easy, that's better than it ever being hard

???
>>
>>29192226
>>29192409
Being more plausible and grounded in reality doesn't mean worse, you know. What that ann meant was probably how Drayano's hacks are better despite being easier, because for example anyone can slap 6 Mewtwos on Youngster Joey and call their hack hard without lying.
>>
>>29192462
Not him, but noncanon stat changes and typing changes are an instant drop from me.
>>
>>29192462
I have beaten the 7th gym, and have yet to face an uber, though I read in this thread that Wallace uses an uber, appropriate since he's the final gym leader and I'm more than equipped to handle it at this point. The creator did not slap unbeatable mons throughout the game, he put hard mons in the game that anyone could beat with some strategy.
>>
>>29192482
That's why those are optional.
>The Vanilla version cuts out the changes to Pokémon such as stats, level up moves, abilities etcetera and the edits to the power and type of some Attacks.
>>
>>29192504
Interesting.

>>29192498
Past Wallace everyone and their mother has an Uber
>>
>>29192482
>>29192504
>>29192512
Has there ever been a romhack that changes stats/types that DIDN'T offer a vanilla version? Seriously curious here.
>>
>>29192512
Ah well, the game was hard without ubers so now it just continues to be hard with ubers. No problem.
>>
>>29192520
Pokemon Normal if I recall correctly. There were a whole bunch of GBA hacks that did it.

Fakemon are also a big offender if the art is bad or it's just a randomly overpowered fakemon in an otherwise canon game.
>>
>>29192520
Flawless Platinum and Expert Emerald come to mind. The latter had Huge Power Scizor at one point, as well as some really stupid changes to Swellow:
>600 BST
>learns flamethrower, ice beam, thunderbolt
>>
>>29192528
Is your team level 100 yet? I found that once mine reached 100 the game was too easy, I had EVs and the AI didn't, so they were pushovers. All the ubers didn't even matter.
>>
>>29192546
Guy had a hard on for Swellow, I guess.
>>
>>29192580
No, like I said I only beat the 7th gym. My team is in their mid 80s. That makes sense why they needed to start using Ubers then yes since the player has an advantage with the EVs. Though I read the game still has some very difficult fights after reaching 100 like against some Serene Grace flinch team or something.
>>
>>29190266
I don't remember the full team, but it the male Ace Trainer surfing south of Mossdeep. He had 6 Pokemon and had a Mega Aerodactyl. I think his team was in the 90s.
>>
>>29191075
Same guy who gave up after acquiring the 8th Badge here. Wallace's Kyogre actually didn't give me much trouble. That one Ace Trainer though...
>>
>>29189262
Blaziken
Mega Gardevoir
Latios
Seismitoad
Skamory
Umbreon

In delta episode.
>>
>>29188257
This is correct. The diffculty balance in these romhacks is fucking awful. It starts out unfairly hard but by mid-game it's piss easy and you steamroll everything as if it were a vanilla game.
>>
>>29193704
Except thats not true at all.
>>
>>29193704
Well in my experience the difficulty stayed pretty much the same. I used Pokemon I normally wouldn't though, and I don't try to get the strongest mons possible, nor did I care about having a full team till about 3/4 into the game.

>Gastrodon
>Crobat
>Galvantula
>Rapidash
>Whimsicott
>M-Bannette

And M-Bannette was basically just sacrificial with prankster + destiny bond
>>
The only thing that pissed me off about Star/Rutile is gym leaders start busting out megas 2 or 3 gyms before you can use them.
>>
>>29193731
The hardest part of them is establishing your team. Once you have done that, it's smooth sailing.
>>
>>29193839
Wrong, in fact I just lost to this Ace Trainer who baton passed 2 stockpiles onto his Mega Garchomp. I do think the game gets a little easier the further you go, alot more trainers with just a single pokemon for example, but matches are still hard with everyone with a good amount of pokemon having a good chance of knocking out multiple of your pokemon or defeating you.
>>
>>29188257
>not clever movesets
is this one of your first romhacks? this hack has some of the best movesets, even on normal trainers. even the regular trainers can be a challenge.
>>29191798
Most dragon teams in hacks are just HO teams.
>>
>>29190697
Not the levelled build meaning it's the legit build? Everything's legal for use online and all that, and no dicky changes to the movesets have been made?
>>
>>29194215
There are never changes to movesets. I don't know how these pokemon could be legal online when the location where you catch most of them would be illegal. No, the game in the link has all wild pokemon being normal level, meaning while you're in your 90s or whatever, the wild Pokemon will only be in their 30s or 40s. So I suggest just hacking in the pokemon you want.
>>
God damn this hack man. I was stuck on some baton passing fucker for ages.
>>
>>29194419
I hope it didn't take you too long to figure out that they only switch in if they have a move or that is effective against your poke so you just spam whatever move you need to kill the pokemon the AI comes in with.
>>
>>29191096
>IV's 255

??????
>>
>>29194457
Don't really remember, I played it ages ago
>>
>>29191790
The Emerald Battle Frontier is the closest Pokemon ever got to that perfect balance between challenge and the "every Pokemon matters" mentality. I really recommend you try that if you haven't yet.
>>
>>29194215
yes with the legit build nothing you can catch is changed at all, and works fine online/banked. if you don't care about that go with leveled though, since the level curve is way steeper in this.

>>29194261
No encounter locations were changed except in the 679 version. It just unlocks the national dex encounters from the start and changes encounter percentages so you find more of the rarer mons easier.
>>
>>29189262
http://pastebin.com/FS0Vxm76
Had my whole team by the time I hit Wattson, but Blaziken was not a very smart choice for Star Sapphire
I wouldn't be surprised if my team comp was shit.
>>
>>29192583
My hardon is swollen.
>>
Is it possible to nuzlocke?
>>
>>29191519
My current team (just arrived in Olivine)
Rhydon - lv45
Typhlosion - lv45
Golduck - lv47
Ampharos - lv48
Tyranitar - lv56

I still don't know what to do for the last slot for my battling team, maybe the Heracross is a good idea, can you headbutt trees for it? I also caught Entei but Entei is kind of shit in gen 2, I wish I ran into Suicune or Raikou instead.
>>
>>29188295
at least kaizo wasn't as retarded as this hack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc1mis9PkW0
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.